Trypanophobia ~ Denki x Reader 💕❓

• You're Denki Kaminari's girlfriend
• Denki needs a blood test
• Denki is terrified of needles
• Good Luck

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

"No."

"Denk-"

"No. No. NO!"

"Come on baby you go-"

"I told you (Y/N). I do not do needles!" The man shouted, backing away from you and into the door.

"But Denki! You have to get a blood test or they won't be able to figure out what's wrong with you?!"

"Nope. Nu-Uh. No way. No siree. Not today. NO. THANK. YOU."

"I'm really sorry" you smiled awkwardly, bowing your head slightly at the nurse as you followed him out of the room.

You looked left and right but the hall was empty, the only thing alerting you of his presence being the slight creaking of the door to your left as it swung closed.

'Aha! That's where he went to'

You crept up to the door branded with a steel plate with the words 'Maintenance storage cupboard' inscribed on it.

*knock**knock*  

"...."

"Denki~? You in there sweetie??"

"...."

*knock**knock*

"Denki??"

"Denki's not here right now. If you'd like I could leave him a message"

You smiled as he spoke in a terrible excuse of an Australian accent.

'Why Australian (^~^')?'

You lightly pushed open the door to see him huddled away in the corner of the room.

With a sympathetic smile on your face, you stepped closer to him, motioning your arms to hug him.

"I can't do needles" he sighed, resting his head on your shoulder as he slumped against your frame.

"It's only a little one? I promise you it won't hurt much" you pouted, softly running your hand over his head.

He let out a shaky sigh as he wrapped his arms round your waist

"I know it won't" he frowned "it's not the pain I'm scared of, it's that long metal stick she's gonna shove into me"

You let out a light giggle as you gazed down at your boyfriend.

"Great, now you're laughing at me...You sure ended up with a pathetic boyf-"

"Denki. You're not pathetic. Everyone's scared of something, I'm scared of pigs"

"Yeah? I still don't get that one?"

"Have you seen a fully grown adult pig?..imagine being chased by a herd of angry ones...pure chaotic ruin." You mumbled  "but we're getting off topic, what I was trying to say is you're not pathetic, it's completely normal to be scared of needles."

You nudged the side of his head with your own and he lifted his face.

"I'd never willingly walk into a pig sty, so I understand why your hiding" you snickered as you pressed your lips gently against his forehead.