💕Cheated|Alt ending Pt.2 ~ Dabi x Keigo x Reader

@reganlolsjdjhdhd suggested I make a part two...you ask and you shall receive😼✨

~ Levvina💕

TOUYA'S POV:

"......."

*BEEEEEP*

[the number you have called has not been recognised.]

*sigh*

I fell back against my bed, casting my phone aside as the back of my head hit the pillow.

"The fuck did you expect to happen?" A hazy voice echoed through my ears

"Not now Toga"

I lifted my arm and moved it to rest on top of my eyes, trying my absolute best to ignore her as she mocked me.

"Hey, I'm just joking~"

"Go. Away."

"But as your friend-"

"We aren't friends"

"-it's my job to tell you that you're wasting your time"

"....."

"You completely destroyed her trust in you like, obliterated it. What makes you think she'd wanna be on the phone to ya?"

"I told you to leave" I growled.

"Okay, okay. Don't listen to me. Later friendddd~"

I let out another sigh, turning to lay on my side as she left.

'Destroyed her trust....don't you think I fucking know that..'

YOUR POV:

It'd been five months since your asshole of an ex cheated on you.

At first you felt as any normal person would: hurt, betrayed, broken, lacking in self esteem...and honestly? Absolutely nothing had changed.

Touya had been such a big part of your life ever since the two of you were small children. He'd always been there, you always had him with you. It was scary how much of a toll his exclusion from your life was having on your mental health.

For the couple weeks after you walked in on him, you spent your days in a trance-like state, completely dissociated from everyone and everything around you.

Of course you still had to work, but your co-workers could tell easily that something was wrong, your once cheerful and optimistic personality had declined, taking a full 180 into quiet pessimism.

Even Trevor had stopped his advances with you, worried that his actions would make you act even less like yourself than you already were.

You never left your house if not to go to work. You switched the locks on your door and had to change your mobile number because Touya's persistent ass kept on trying to get in contact with you. Once you'd block one number, he'd call with another begging you to meet with him and apologising.

Each time you'd hear his voice it drove you deeper into heart break, so you figured you'd stop answering unknown numbers all together. Each time you saw one it set off your anxiety.

A couple of months in and your sadness turned into rage, you spent hours being disgusted in the man you once called your boyfriend. Sickened that you didn't beat his ass as well as the bitch he was fucking.

Eventually this rage calmed and you returned to how you felt at stage 1.

Your out of work friends became worried for you, one of which being almost, maybe even more relentless then your ex?! And his name was...