Chapter Twenty-Seven

Comincia dall'inizio

Neither of them were aware of themselves, letting themselves flow away with it. There was a knock on the door that made Draco gently place his forehead against hers instead, sighing.

" I'm sorry. " He whispered again, placing a chaste kiss on her forehead before turning around and opening the door. Narcissa stood there with an uneasy look.

" Come on. " Y/n stumbled slightly as she went to walk, causing Draco to hold her hand. The teenagers were feeling nauseous, wanting to forget everything.

" Clear your head before you see him. Please do that for me. " Narcissa whispered to both of them as they discended the stairs.

" Draco, my dear. You first! " Bellatrix grinned toothily, making Y/n squeeze his hand. Draco shakily let go of hers and made his way down the hallway, followed by Bellatrix.

Y/n stood there shaking, in her black dress that reached her knees. After a few more seconds, Y/n covered her face from shock at Draco's painful screams. Her body was shaking with the sobs at his pain.

" Stop him! Narcissa, please! It's hurting him! Professor! Please do something! " She sobbed, desperate to get him out of there.

" Please! "

The screams stopped, leaving Y/n in agony. She quickly wiped away her tears and started walking down the Hallway in hurry. " Y/n, stop. You can't be emotional. " Aria warned, her eyes cold.

Y/n looked at her mother for a few seconds before taking deep breaths. She wiped away her freshly escaped tears and and sighed. " Don't let Draco hear me. "

She pleaded, Aria nodding. When she turned around, the door opened and Draco stepped out, clutching on his stinging arm. He shared a painful look with Y/n.

She wanted nothing but to run to him, but he was waiting for her behind that door. Draco didn't want her to go through that. He raided his mind to do anything, something that would atleast lessen the pain.

" Come on, darling. " Aria led Draco away and Y/n made sure to see her mother cast the silencing charm before knocking on the mahogany door, clearing her mind of all the thoughts.

" Come in. "

His cold voice sent shivers down her spine, but she kept her head low, as she's been taught and stepped in.
" Close the door. "

She did as told and stopped right there. She was told not to do anything before he asks something. " Y/n Clair, come here. "

Taking slow but steady steps towards him, Y/n managed not to wince at the dark energy radiating off of him. " Tell me, Y/n Clair, will you be able to serve me? "

" Yes, my lord. In order to fulfill what father failed, I will serve you. " She said, gulping down the harsh lump.
" Fear. I sense fear. Do you fear me,
Y/n? "

" Yes, my lord. "

" Yes, yes. You should. Give me your left arm. "

This was it!

She thought, slowly extending her arm to the evil wizard. She was glad she didn't wince as his dirty yellow nails digged in her skin or shiver at the contact.

His cold wand was placed on her skin before he muttered something. It was extremely painful. Y/n clenched her jaw, her eyes shut tight.

The feeling of thousands of sharp molten knives piercing through her whole body and setted on fire started at once and increased instantly.

Her knees wobbled, her body shaking and tears free falling. As the pain got insufferable, a scream escaped her lips anyway. Her throat hurt to scream, but it was nothing compared to her body, that was now feeling like someone was pushing needles inside.

She stopped screaming as the pain subsided, only leaving slightly burning and itching skin. Her breath was heavy and ragged. " Splendid. You surprise me, Y/n. Not one of my followers had managed to not scream while the start. You may go. "

She bowed before making her way to the door. She didn't dare look at her arm. She was afraid she'd break. As she stepped out, she found Aria, Narcissa and Draco and Snape standing there with fear and worried looks on their faces.

Draco sighed in relief, but the guilt didn't leave him as he spotted mark on her arm. He blamed himself. He knew there was no way to keep her away from that, but he just should've tried, he thought.

He couldn't hear any sound from the room, which confused him. Y/n was pulled into hugs by Aria and Narcissa like they hugged him. " Go to your room. " Aria whispered to Draco, who nodded and grabbed Y/n's hand gently, leading her upstairs.

When they reached the room and Draco locked the door, the two broke down. Y/n slid down, clutching on her arm, tears falling down her cheeks like a cascade.

When her eyes spotted the black and moving snake with a skul, the realisation hit her hard, a muffled sob escaped her lips.

Draco watched with a pained expression, pushing back his tears. He crouched down and pulled the girl in his chest. Y/n clutched on his back blazer, sobbing.

" It'll be alright, love. You have me. " He whispered, rubbing her back. Everything was falling apart, and Y/n just couldn't seem to collect herself.

She wished she was back to Eleven year old girl, with no worries and only playing with Draco in the backyard. But nothing could be changed. She was marked, and now, there was no going back.

After the two had clamed down, Y/n fell asleep on Draco's shoulder of exhaustion. Draco gently picked her up, not caring that his hand hurt and layed her on his bed, pushing the hair out of her face.

She had stray tears on her cheeks, which he wiped away with him thimb softly. Laying beside her, he hugged the girl close for comfort and warmth and fell asleep.

End

Ah! The pain! I'm sorry..

Words Count: 1619