Chapter 4- FIRST IMPRESSIONS

Rumes' POV

She was very hot. Even though, she was covered from top to bottom, it was clear. In fact, it was surprising that she didn't know it.

I reached the counter, and placed my hand near hers, just close enough that our fingertips touched. But she withdrew her hand and looked up at me, taking a silent deep breath and smiling, forcefully. Ironic thing was, that where girls would have been jumping by my touch and making all kinds of moves, she broke contact.

I tried to compose myself.

I would rather show my amusement to her.

Cassy's POV

I didn't like this man very much. It was clear the way he looked at me that he just wanted to get inside my pants. That's what people like him, rich and handsome, do.

When he touched the tiny part of his skin to me, tingles shot through my body. But that doesn't mean that I liked it.

I mean, he has no right to make me feel like that. Right?

There was something in his eyes that flashed before he took control of it and looked at me in amusement.

I took a deep breath and smiled at him, winning over my nervousness.

My first customer today and he had to be such a jerk.

"What would you like, sir?" I asked. Honestly, it was awkward that he came straight to me without anything to pay for.

He raises his eyebrow at me and says, "A checkered suit." His deep, soft voice stated. It was mesmerizing and enchanting. I loved it.

But even so-"I am confused, why-" I start but was interrupted by Karina who happened to unintentionally and stupidly stumble into the man.

He held her up and got away as soon as politely humanly possible. He looked like he'd rather become a mannequin than hold her. I tried to control the smirk that wanted to make its way to my face.

"I am sorry- Oh! Oh my! I am so sorry, Mr. Clark. What would you like?" She whined in her itchy and bitchy voice.

I looked at her with a disgusted expression.

"A checkered. Double. Suit." He said.

"Yes, sir. Please follow me," she purred.

Mr. Clark looked at me one more time and walked towards where Karina was waiting. Ignoring the tingles on my neck, I started piling the papers.

***

About 20 minutes later, he came back with a dark blue colored suit with silver lines that intersected each other to form little checks. Simple and beautiful. You can't blame me for thinking how devilishly handsome he would look in that.

I started billing him and told him the exact amount, 750$. He looks at me like I just said the stupidest thing in history.

"You expect me to pay?"

"Yes?" I said uncertainly and it ended up more like a question.

"Do you know who I am? Your boss-" he started but it was interrupted by Jason who came to my rescue. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Rumes!" He called out.

Rumes.

Rumes Clark.

A sexy name for a se-stranger.

I wasn't going to accept that he is attractive.

"How are you? It's been such a long time. " He asked Mr. Clark.

This is going to be interesting.

_______________________

Hi guys! Thank you for reading even that bit of my story that made no sense. I can't update regularly but I will whenever I can. Please share what you think about the story!

Loves and hugs

XOXO .. ;)