EPILOGUE

Cassy's POV
"Mom, where are we going?" I looked down to see my three-year-old daughter, Mary, tug at my dress.

"Ask your father, baby. I wanted to take you to the park but apparently your father had a better idea."

She pouted her lips, and oh god, she looked so cute. "But l he wants to do is take Eddy to play baseball. He doesn't even play with me."

I sat down to her level. "He doesn't?" She shook her little head. "But, didn't he just had a tea party with you yesterday, and then he also took you to the swings."

She paused to look at me like I was doing magic. Kids, I tell you...

"I have decided." Rumes came into the kitchen. "Hello, my darling, what are you doing here?" He took Mary into his arms, tickling her a bit. "Why are you so upset?"

He asked me in gestures. Mary didn't say anything, making faces at me.

I held back my laughter. "Well, Mary, he is your father. He deserves to know if he is not playing enough with you."

"Mom!" She shrieked.

"Oops!" I smiled.

Rumes sat her on the table and started tickling her. "Is that it, Mary? I don't play enough with you?"

Through her laughter and giggling, she managed to say a 'No'.

Rumes, laughing too, lifted her for a piggyback ride. "Well Daddy promises to play more with you, princess."

Just at that time, Ed came running. "Dad! Baseball!"

"Eddy I am busy," Rumes ruffled his hair. "Ask you Mom."

"Oh no..." He looked devastated.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Why? Can't Moms play baseball too?"

"It's not that. You are too good at it. I never get to win."

Rumes was walking around with Mary on his back, looking for snacks when he turned around. "You never said that to me."

"Well, you are not as good as Mom."

I laughed my ass out.

His jaw sturdy and a smug look on his face, he said, "Well there are a lot of things I am on top of..."

"Rumes," I warned, blushing, "they are kids."

He smirked all day long after that.

"Where are we going, Dad?" Ed asked, playing with his ball.

"Where do you wanna go?"  He asked us.

All three of us answered simultaneously. "The lake."

"Dear God, you people share a mind or something?" He chuckled.

The bell rung and Ed hurriedly rushed to the door.

"Aunty and Uncle are here!" Mary squealed.

I looked at Rumes, he let Mary run off to open the door.

He took me by the waist and kissed me. "Perfect." He whispered.

"Perfect." I agreed.

____________________________________
If you enjoyed this story, you can buy me a coffee here: ko-fi.com/krystlelight00

And now it has ended. There is no going back, no stalling anymore.

This story has ended. And I don't know about you, but my chest kind of aches.
Oh but I am so happy, this is literally my first completed story ever. I don't care if it isn't the best piece of fiction. It is close to my heart, and I have worked for it.
So thank you guys so much for being with me on this amazing journey. I am gonna go and mark this story as completed now.

NOTE: -
WHAT STORY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE NEXT?
An unconventional werewolf story
A conventional but with a twist werewolf story
Some Bad Boy story
Emily's story

K R Y S T L E