Chapter 34 TOO MUCH

Rumes' POV
I want to say, I couldn't believe it. That this must be a nightmare. How could I fall in love, or nearly fall in love with the same person, twice over, and both times, she betrayed me? What was even the probability of that happening?
I didn't know what to do, where to go. So, I did the next best thing. I drank four bottles of beer and called one of my 'friends'. I needed a break, I desperately needed one, I wanted to be myself for a few hours.
I wanted to forget everything, and what better than sex.
I was sitting on my couch in my tracks, a bottle in my hands, and a million missed calls from Cass-no, Andrea. What even was her real name?
Maybe something faker.
The doorbell ringed, and there stood the cherry on the melted cake. Mona stood there in a dress short enough to reveal just about everything. I didn't care and neither did she.
*Slightly sexually explicit scene*
She attacked me pulling the bottle from my hands, her hands scratching my back. I didn't mind.
Her tongue pushed inside my mouth and they danced together before I took control.
I pressed her left and breast and she moaned in my ears. She pulled me to her by the hem of my track pants, tracing my abs with her finger.
She grabbed my dick and she grabbed it hard. She started rubbing her clothed vagina onto it, making me groan.
I lifted her up, and carried her onto my bed, licking her stomach just to the her thongs.
*ended*
I was about to pull it off when the doorbell rang, again and again, and again.
There was no one to attend to it except for me. "I will be just back."
I opened the door to come face to face with probably the most beautiful girl on the planet, and my one true nightmare.
She was a mess, and I could see it. I was a mess, an emotional wreck and she could see it.
I stared at her for a few seconds blankly, and started closing the door.
"Rumes!" She put her hand between the door, and pushed it open, looking behind me.
When she spotted the nearly naked woman, she cast her eyes away. Well, nice of her  to give us some privacy.
I still didn't say anything. What was left to say, anyway?
"I-I just wanted to say, I am sorry, Rumes." She was not even looking at me. "There is something you don't know-"
"Really, Cassy? Or Andrea? What do you prefer to be called? You are really thinking you can pull off that trick on me. After everything you have done, you think there's something still left to make me more of a train wreck? You have already done the worst."

Cassy's POV
"I love you!" I said in desperation.
"Really?" He laughed a humorless laugh. "You sure proved that. Play with me Cassy. Play. That's what you're good at."
A tear dropped from my eyes.
His eyes closed tightly, in pain. "I know everything, Cass. Never ever come anywhere near me again."
And with that, he closed the door, slowly, so slowly that it was agonizing, like closing it forever, never to open again.
I heard the thud of his head setting against the door. And I could have create an ocean with the tears that wanted to fall and a drought with the ones that did.
Reaching home, I pulled out a pen and paper. I had wanted to call Emily, but I was done doing that, this was my life. I had to solve the mess.
I stared at the paper, a living emotional roller coaster.
Closing my eyes, I thought of everything I had wanted to say, the words flashing before my eyes.
And so, I started writing.

Rumes' POV
I couldn't see her and be okay. I never had been, I never would be.
"That girl drives you crazy," a fully-clothed Mona was sitting on the edge of my bed.
I gave her the same dead stare.
"I know you don't like it when people contradict you Rumes, but what you needed was not hot sex. You needed emotional support. And, I can't give that to you." She stood up, smiling. "Maybe you should call your sister."
I couldn't help myself, I muttered, "She knew and she didn't tell me."
Mona looked at me curiously. "Maybe it was not her place to tell."
That made me pause.
"I need a date for tomorrow."
Mona rolled her eyes. "Fine, I will come." Stepping outside my apartment, she said, "See you tomorrow, Rumes. Just know this- love doesn't come easy, ever. It's not all happy, well not all parts of it at least."
"What would you know about it?" I asked, in what I knew was a mocking tone.
"You wouldn't guess in your wildest dreams." Winking at me, she disappeared out of the corner, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

_______________________________________
Please vote, comment, share and follow!
K R Y S T L E