Chapter 23

Guess what? I actually remembered what day of the week it was today! Yay!

(Y/n's POV)

We jumped out of the garaganta to see Kisuke, Yoruichi, Jinta (the red haired kid), Ururu (the black haired girl),and Tessai (mustache dude with glasses).

"Welcome back Y/n!" Kisuke said while waving his fan around cheerfully.

"Hello everyone!"

"Good to see ya Y/n!" Yoruichi said.

Before anyone else said anything Kisuke explained how Aizen was attacking the fake world of the living and how they had to go stop them.

"It would be a great help if you all would come with us." Kisuke said, this time being serious.

"Why the hell wouldn't we go!" Ichigo screamed, almost making my ears bleed. "If it's to save Karakura town all of us are going whether we like it or not!"

"My ears.." I complained quietly.

"Ok, it's settled. We're going to Karakura town." Kisuke opened the Senkaimon. "Tessai, you're in charge while we're gone."

"Don't burn the shop down!" Yoruichi said jokingly.

We all entered the Senkaimon.

(Aizen's POV)

The espada are currently fighting the soul reapers. From what I can tell they are doing well. The fraccion on the other hand, not so much.

Gin, Kaname, and I are all in Ryujin Jakka's (Yamamoto's zanpakuto) flames. 'These flames should be going away soon though. If I'm correct, Y/n should also be here soon. '

'Ulquiorra arrived here a few minutes ago. I'm surprised no one has noticed him yet. '

Just as I thought that I felt conflict between Kenpachi and Ulquiorra. 'Well, at least Ulquiorra won't be bored now.'

I quietly continued to feel the spiritual pressures of everyone battling. 'Starrk is fighting Shunsui and also seems to be doing well even though Shunsui isn't weakening very quickly. Barragan (hopefully that's how you spell it because I've also seen it spelled 'Baraggan') is fighting Soi-Fon and Omaeda and is also doing well. Soi-Fon is weakened while Omaeda has been just running away. Harribel is fighting Toshiro. Both are weakened but it seems as though Harribel has the upper hand.'

"It's awfully quiet in here. Couldn't we at least start some conversation?" Gin said jokingly.

"Don't disrupt Aizen-Sama's thoughts." Kaname said as though he would be giving Gin a death glare if we could see his eyes.

"It's quite alright Kaname."

"It seems like this might be easier than we though." Gin said, smirking a little more than usual.

"You shouldn't underestimate the enemy." Kaname said angrily.

"I was just gonna say the same thing." I said. 'Well, maybe in a less aggressive way.' I thought while chuckling to myself

"Would ya look at that! The flames are finally going away."

Just as Gin said that a Senkaimon opened to reveal Kisuke and Yoruichi. Behind them was  Ichigo and his friends. And, of course, Y/n.

'Just as planned'

Ah yes. The perfect way to end a chapter. Anyways, have a good day/night. Stay safe!