Chapter 22

Welcome back to Author-Chan almost forgetting to update and really quickly writing a crappy chapter so I don't feel disappointed in myself!

(Y/n POV)

We met up with Rukia, Renji, Chad, Uryu, and Orihime. Each of them apparently took out an arrancar by themself. 'This must be what Sosuke wanted. He easily fooled them by making them think they actually kill some arrancar. Now they can go back to the world of the living and 'defeat' Aizen. No offense to them, but I doubt they will even think twice about taking me to the world of the living where I could, I don't know, be 'kidnapped' by Aizen again.'

'As much as I want to deny it, I know that I technically am on 'Aizen's side'. I know I shouldn't have lied to Ichigo but I don't want to tell him that I'm in love with the 'enemy'. He's probably going to find out soon anyway, I just feel like it would be more awkward if I was the one to tell him.'

"Is something wrong Y/n? You've been spacing out for a while." Rukia's words snapped me out of my thoughts.

"No, I'm fine. Just a little nervous for what is to come." I said, trying to sound as normal as possible.

"How are we supposed to get out of here again?" Orihime asked.

"Urahara said that he would open the garaganta at some point and even if we didn't have Y/n then, we would have to come back." Uryu stated.

"So I'm guessing he hasn't opened it yet." I said. "Otherwise you guys would be out of here by now."

"Unless he opened the garaganta and we didn't realize it." Renji said.

"You would have realized it. Usually there is a slight change of spiritual pressure in Hueco Mundo when the garaganta is opened." Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. "What? You expect me to live here for, I don't know, 2 months and not figure that out with all the arrancar going in and out of Hueco Mundo?"

"I guess you do have a point." Chad said.

"Well I guess we just need to wait for Kisuk-" Ichigo was interrupted by the garaganta opening.

"Well, would ya look at that?!" Renji shouted.

"That was perfect timing!" Rukia said.

"Ok! Let's head out!"

Sorry for the kind of short chapter. I'm really lazy and don't feel like writing until 11pm. Anyways, have a good day/night. Stay safe!