Chapter 19

It is Monday my dudes.

(Y/n POV)

Tomorrow Aizen will be going to Karakura town. Him, Gin, Tosen, and all the Espada have been preparing for it. But it seems like Aizen is stalling for some reason. Maybe he expects something to happen today.

(Aizen's POV)

Tomorrow we are supposed to go to the world of the living. But there is one thing wrong. I expected Ichigo and his friends to try and bring Y/n back again.

It would have worked out better that way. They come try to rescue her, they fight some Espada, then we can go to the world of the living. They would most likely have to beat the Espada and get Y/n before they go to the world of the living and try to stop me. By then I would have taken all the Soul Reapers out and would easily be able to take them down to.

There is still some time. They could be here any minute.

(Ichigo's POV)

We were all at Kisuke's shop, ready to go through the garaganta into Hueco Mundo (🤦‍♀️). We were gonna go save Y/n and maybe kill a few arrancar while we're at it (I wouldn't be so sure about that..). Maybe we can even take down that bastard Aizen before he can make it here.

"Are you ready?" Kisuke asked us.

"Why the hell wouldn't we be!?"

"Ok" Kisuke opened the garaganta. "Be careful. I would try to avoid Aizen at all cost if I were you."

"The bastard can't be that tough!"

"Believe me, I thought that at one point too. But just don't get killed."

"I'll make sure Ichigo isn't too reckless." Rukia said.

"Hey! I'm not gonna-"

"Good luck." Suddenly everyone started going into the garaganta.

"You be careful too Kisuke! For all we know they could already be here, just masking their spiritual pressure." Orihime sounded genuinely worried.

"I wouldn't worry too much about him. He could handle them on his own if he really wanted to." I looked back at Kisuke. "See ya."

(Y/n POV)

I was bored so I decided to go see Aizen. I went to open my door but it opened before I could touch it. I stepped back quickly so I didn't get hit by the door.

It was Ulquiorra. Let me guess- "Aizen-Sama wants to see you." As I expected.

I nodded happily since I was planning to go there anyways. I followed Ulquiorra to Aizen's room. Ulquiorra opened the door and I walked in. Ulquiorra bowed and left.

"How are you today Y/n?"

"I'm good. What about you?"

"I've been fine. We have everything planned out for tomorrow." He replied.

'Oh yeah.... I forgot.. tomorrow he's going to the world of the living..'

Aizen must have seen the look on my face. He had a frown on his face as well. His frown quickly changed to a smile when he saw I was looking at him. "Well you don't have to stand by the door all day. Come sit down."

I sat down next to Aizen. Unexpectedly, he put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on his shoulder. I wasn't paying attention but suddenly, I was on Aizen's lap. He smirked when seeing I was surprised. He kissed me gently and then rested our foreheads together.

My face started to heat up. Aizen saw and decided to tease me even more. He pull me closer to him and kissed me more passionately.

(*cough cough* very short time skip to when they're done kissing because Author-Chan is too awkward to keep writing that.)

My face was as red as a tomato. Aizen had a smirk on his face that quickly disappeared. I didn't know why until-

'Wait a minute- is that Ichigo's spiritual pressure!' Soon after I sensed Ichigo I could sense Rukia, Renji, Chad, Uryu, and Orihime.

Aizen could tell I could sense them. I expected him to lock me up in my room so they can't get me but instead he looked really worried.

He hugged me and said, "Please, stay with me here. Don't leave with them."

The tone of his voice was so gentle and worried. I have never heard him like this. "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere Aizen."

"Sosuke."

"Huh?"

"Call me Sosuke." He said.

"Ok."

He started to run his fingers though my hair. We sat there for a while until I started to get tired. I was about to fall asleep right there but Sosuke picked me up and put me on his bed.

"Sweet dreams, Y/n."

"Good night Sosuke." I said softly

Have a good day/night. Imma go cry myself to sleep now. 😔✌️
(Note: I didn't reread through this because I'm lazy so there's probably some spelling or grammar errors.)