Chapter 7

(Y/n's POV)

I've been bored since I got here. A few hours ago Ulquiorra came by and gave me some food, but other than that all I've done is take a nap and look out the small window.

Suddenly the door opened and Ulquiorra was there. 'What is it now?' I thought. 'Is he just going to give me food and go away again?'

"Aizen-Sama would like to see you."

'What? Why would he want to see me? I still don't know why the hell I'm here!'

I nodded and followed him quietly. 'I'm guessing if I make this dude mad it won't end well...' We made it to where Aizen was.

"Ah, thank you Ulquiorra. You may leave now."

Ulquiorra left leaving me and Aizen alone. There was a small awkward silence until he spoke up. "I wanted to show you something. Come here." He motioned for me to follow him to where a small podium came out of the ground and opened to show a small gem. As soon as I saw that my breath got stuck in my throat. My throat went dry and I started sweating nervously.

Aizen gently picked up the gem and held it so both of us could see it. "This is called the Hogyoku. As you can tell it is very powerful. With this I will be able to create the King's Key. I will need your help though."

He looked at me and smirked. He could tell I was nervous. I didn't want to help him. I have a bad feeling the what he is up to is no good. I still have no clue why I'm here, where my friends are, and if this dude is an enemy or not. By the look of him I'm guessing he is an enemy so I should keep my guard up at all times.

Aizen walked over to me and put a finger under my chin, tilting my head up to look at him. I hadn't realized how long I'd been spacing of thinking to myself but by the look on his face he wasn't too happy..

He saw how confused I was and wasn't as angry. He let go of my chin and chuckled. "You didn't hear anything I said, did you?" I shook my head. "It doesn't matter. Just know that if you try to leave or fight back against anyone here, you're friends from the human world will suffer." My eyes widened. I didn't want him to hurt anyone. I guess I'll have to follow his orders...

Oh well. How bad can it be? Besides, the only people I get along with are Chad, Uryu. And Rukia, (you can change the people you get along with if you want.) Orihime is just kind of annoying to me and Ichigo gets mad at me for no reason so idc if he kills them (Wow! So cruel Reader-Chan! XD).

"You May go back to your room. Ulquiorra is by the door." Aizen said. "Tomorrow morning I'll start training you."

Training me?! Oh god! This is gonna be worse than training with Yoruichi! Well, he did say he needs me to help him with something so he wouldn't kill me, right?