Chapter 12

0_0 is this a joke? I never expected this! I don't know what to say. Thank you peoples. I never thought people other than my best friend would read this. Welp, you can go read the story now. Prepare for cringe.

I had slept for almost the whole day. Having the Hogyoku in me takes a lot of energy out of me. I yawned and decided to finally get out of bed.

I got on my feet and wobbled a little bit before being able to walk straight. I heard the foot steps of someone walking by. The door opened to reveal Ulquiorra.

"Aizen-Sama wants to see you."

Of course. Ulquiorra only comes in here to give me food and take me to Aizen. I nodded and followed him. He brought me to the same large doors I've gone to other times. He opened the doors and we walked in.

"Thank you Ulquiorra. You may leave." Ulquiorra bowed before leaving. "How are you feeling Y/n."

"I'm fine.."

"I was bored so I wanted to talk to you. You're very amusing."

'I don't know if I should take that as a compliment....' I shrugged it off

"Why don't you sit down."

I was kind of confused. 'The only place to sit was on his throne. Wait-' I blushed a little thinking about what he meant.

Aizen chuckled. "Come, sit down."

"I don't think that's a good idea." I panicked trying to come up with an excuse. My face was still warm as I protested.

Aizen grabbed me by the hand and pulled me on the seat with him. I was sitting on his lap facing him, one leg on either side of him         ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). My face was tomato red while Aizen still had his usual smirk.

Suddenly my lungs hurt again. 'No not right now!' I started coughing. After coughing a few times I started coughing up blood, just like last time.

I held onto Aizen's shirt as I coughed into my other hand. Aizen actually looked a little worried. He started rubbing circles on my back trying to comfort me.

After about 5 minutes of coughing I was left out of breath. I started panting. Aizen was still slowly rubbing circles on my back. He didn't look worried anymore, just a little curious.

"I didn't expect it to be that severe when it pulses.. I guess you're not as strong as I expected...."

"What do *pant* you mean *pant* not as strong *pant* as you expected? I *pant* was never even strong *pant* in the first place."

"That's where you're wrong. You are way stronger than you think. Maybe your body just needs a few more days to get used to the Hogyoku."

'I don't know if he's trying to give me an inspirational speech or just saying what he thinks...' I sighed and wiped away a little blood that was left in the corner of my mouth. I let go of Aizen's shirt. Aizen kept his hand lightly placed on my back.

"Sorry, I got a little blood on your shirt...."

"You were the one just coughing up blood because of me and now you're apologizing for getting a little blood on my shirt." He chuckled. "Don't worry about it. I know how to wash it out."

'Of course he does. He's been in many battles so why wouldn't he know how to wash blood out of clothes.'

I was silent for a minute. All of the sudden, Aizen rested his head on my shoulder. My breath hitched as my heart began to race. You could probably hear the beating of my heart from a mile away!

I saw Aizen smirk and he tilted his head a little to look at me. "You don't have to be so embarrassed. You look like someone just undressed in front of you." I just realized how much I was blushing. I turned my head away from him.

Aizen took his head off my shoulder. He took my chin in his hand and turned my head toward him. He smirked and let go of my chin. Suddenly, he did the last thing I expected him to do. He brushed my hair away from my face and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

Oh gawd. Idk how I'm gonna do the next chapter. I'll figure something out :P. I feel like I should speed stuff up a bit because this book is going very slowly but I don't want to rush things. Idk, tell me what you guys think.