thirty three

tommy and i sit on facetime for the rest of the day, talking about the script for the smp and what everyone is up to. "my skin is back to normal!" tommy laughs. "finally, your last one didn't look too hot" i laugh. "oh i am very hot" he smiles. "whatever you say"

"techno is writing the next arc, things are about to get good" tommy smiles. "i bet, it's technoblade of course he is going to go all in"

"and dream went to blow my stuff up- but he blew himself up and we just fucking died of laughter" tommy goes on, talking about the bloopers in todays stream. "since i didn't have my camera on i sat there and covered my mouth and just laughed sometimes" i state.

"we have a bit to do tomorrow too" tommy tells me. "yeah i saw, i'm kind of excited" i smile. "oh i am so ready to not be depressed in exile" he laughs.

i arrive at technos house, looking around briefly for him. "techno?" i say, opening the front door. "heh?" he says, looking at me. "hi, i have to speak to you" i state, walking out to the snowy area. "have you seen tommy, or spoken to him" i ask him. "no, not in a while" he states.

"you sure?" i ask again. "im pretty- speak of the fucking devil" he cuts himself off. i turn around to see tommy staring at us from a far. "he's alive?!"

"hey" tommy says, joining our call. "what are you doing here?!" techno asks. "the real question is why are you here" tommy asks him. "heh- this is my house?!"

"we'll this is my house" tommy says, casually walking inside. we follow him, he leads us downstairs to some sort of hobbit hole. "what the hell is this" i ask, looking around and seeing the prime log in the corner, smiling. "tommy this is my home" techno continues. "mine too! mi casa su casa!" he laughs. "i thought you were fucking dead" i tell him.

"y'know, i came to my senses and realized. i don't have to stay. i don't have to live under dreams laws. and here i am!" tommy laughs. "i realized that too" i comment. "did you take the sign from up there for your prime log" techno goes on.

"ghostbur and ranboo are coming" tommy comments. "are we just going to have a party here or what" techno complains. "oh shut it" i laugh.

"ivy? hello!" ghostbur says, seeing me here. "i'm as shocked as you are" i reply. we stand around for a moment, techno breaking the silence. "why don't we band together" he states. "team up?" tommy questions. "exactly" techno goes on.

"you know what, dream is scared of us. thats why we got rid of us. ranboo and ivy have inside intel, and ghostbur.. well he is ghostbur! everyone loves ghostbur!" techno chuckles. "he isn't wrong" i comment.

"right, so we would be a powerful force and you know what, follow me" techno says, leading us out of tommys hobbit hole. we make our way to a stone wall outside, techno places a button and suddenly a secret base appears, just like awesams.

"what the fuck!" tommy goes on, going through the chests, which aren't that amazing compared to his old secret base. "i only have one extra set of netherite, but i can work on getting more" techno comments.

--

hello hello hello author here !

so, a few things to say :

1. my sapnap story is now up !

2. this story may have slower updates because i will be focusing on my sapnap story sadly, but i still will try to update this as consistant as i can

3. i've added some reading lists on my profile of what story's i am currently reading, and finished, from other amazing authors so if you would like to check that out feel free !

i honestly am getting kinda bleh with this story and so far im really inspired in writing for the sapnap story so i hope you could go check that out!

it's called: hiraeth - sapnap

anyways have an amazing day and thank you for the continuous support <3