twenty six

i change into some warmer clothes before we leave for ihop. i put on a thick long sleeve shirt, some jeans, and a hoodie.

we sit around the living room, waiting for the last people to finish getting ready so we could go. tommy sits next to me, "my hoodie again?" he whispers. i smile, "i guess so."

we arrive at ihop, putting together two tables since there is a good amount of us. everyone chooses their seats, quackity, niki, wilbur and dream sit across from me. while tommy and sapnap sit on either side of me. sapnap elbows me, causing me to glare at him. "the hell you want?" i ask.

"you two are cute" he says, nodding towards tommy. i laugh, elbowing him back. "hey! i'm just tryna be nice!" he says, basically whining. "thank you?" i laugh.

"since dream is with us, is the place gonna get robbed?" quackity asks. "this is an ihop not a dennys you dingus" dream replies. tommy, wilbur and tubbo are busy basically yelling at each other. we order our food and everyone continues their small talk.

"how is schlatt here aren't you dead" george asks. "you have no room to talk, you were busy building a pretty lesbian cottagecore house while l'manburg was falling apart" schlatt replies. "i mean, was he wrong?" wilbur laughs. "i thought it was a lovely house george" i smile.

"can i get some butter?" sapnap asks, picking at his pancakes with a fork. next thing i know a small butter packet wacks him in the face. "what the hell!" he yells. "you guys are embarrassing" i sigh. george is grinning, probably because he's the reason sapnap got wacked in the face.

"you guys are acting like children" tommy says as he watches dream pour syrup in sapnaps drink. "what the hell did i do!" sapnap yells once again. "hey, it's just george and dream bullying nick" wilbur says. "we let them hangout and not expect this shit to happen?" i laugh, watching dream grin like an idiot at sapnap ranting about his drink.

i cut some of my french toast, glancing over at tommys plate that looks licked clean. "hey!" i yell, watching him take a piece of my french toast. "you're eating too slow" he says. "you're eating too fast, you're a twig how do you eat this much"

"ight we out of here?" schlatt says, standing up. "i guess so" dream says. "oh! there's an ice skating rink around the corner i saw!" niki states, getting excited. "you guys wanna go?" wilbur asks.

"i am so ready to bust my ass" sapnap says, leading the way into the ice rink. "oh don't worry, i think we all will" i joke. "i won't, im a god" tommy smiles.

next thing i know tommy grabs my hand, pulling me down with him after stepping foot on the ice for two seconds. "tommy!!" i yell, my ass hitting the ground. "sorry" he says, helping me up.

the place was pretty empty, besides a group of kids who stayed in a corner of the rink. quackity hugged the wall, "nah, this shit ain't seem fun anymore" he says, leaning against the wall. "c'mon, it isn't that bad. i only fell because of tommy" i state. "putting the blame on me, okay" tommy sighs.

schlatt, quackity, and tommy sit on the side, taking a break even though they haven't skated at all. niki grabs my hand, pulling me with her. "c'mon ivy!" she giggles. i almost fall, fixing my balance and following her. "you're a natural" i laugh, watching her.

dream and sapnap are basically wrestling on the side of the ring, trying to push each other down while george just watches them. really a chaotic group in person too. niki is busy helping tubbo and wilbur with skating so i go join tommy and everyone else.

we eventually leave and head back to the house, we sit around the couch to chill because most of us, or all of us, fell a little too much out there. "don't freak out. but a picture of us is all over twitter" wilbur says. "what do you mean?" tommy asks. "us at ihop" wilbur adds. "me too?" dream says, standing up quickly. "your face is covered" wilbur says, his phone getting passed around the group.

i can tell the amount of relief dream has once he sits back down, watching everyone pass the phone around.

its kinda of creepy to think about, how someone just took a picture of us without our knowledge and posted it on the internet huh.

"we should get a tree and decorate it!" niki suggests, "we could stream us decorating it" tubbo adds. "that sounds fun" george says. "you must know alot about decorating george" wilbur laughs. "what?" he says, not getting the joke.