twenty eight

exile spoilers!

dream
vc

dream
make sure you're streaming

i join the vc dream was sitting in, just him and i. "tommy better get exiled" he says as soon as i join. "he will. i will try my hardest" i reply. "or consequences" he adds. "got it"

"and, what if he dosent"

"two options,"

"that are.."

"i could kill him, or you. or both, depends how i feel"

"please listen to me" tommy says, we stand in a circle along with tubbo, fundy and quackity. "okay, i am listening" tubbo replies. "tonight, is the night of war" tommy states. "we don't stand down" he adds. "tommy-" "ivy, listen to me. we have techno we can win this" tommy continues.

"do you realize? do you realize what is going on with l'manburg right now!" quackity says to tubbo, a small bit of silence after. we all seem to come to an agreement, a bit of silence fills the call.

"vc 4" tommy says. tubbo and him leave, leaving me with fundy and quackity. "um" i say, breaking the silence. "yeah" fundy replies.

tubbo seems very hesitant. unsure if this is the right idea. we stand ontop of the obsidian walls surrounding l'manburg, watching dream and tubbo stare at each other.

"we have come to, a decision-" "dream you're a bitch! and you're ugly!" tommy yells, cutting tubbo off. "tommy! you're not making the situation any better!" i yell at him.

you whisper to tubbo_: do it
you whisper to tubbo_: its for the better
you whisper to tubbo_: trust me
you whisper to tubbo_: please

"i am- i am so so sorry" tubbo says, looking at tommy. "dream. i have come to the decision, that it will be best for the nation, the most logical thing to do, for tommy to be.." tubbo pauses.

"exiled from l'manburg"

"teaming with technoblade is an awful idea!" tubbo goes on, fundy and quackity obviously on tommys side. "tubbo isn't wrong." i state. "ivy? what?" fundy says. "teaming with techno really is an awful idea" i reply.

"you all jumped on these merry little bandwagons of destruction!" tubbo goes on. i sigh. "you- you agreed with us!" tommy says, hesitantly. "why! why!" he adds.

"the discs tubbo"

"they're just music discs."

"you're acting like schlatt" fundy cuts in. dream stares at me from behind tubbo. he nods at me.

"dream please detain and escort tommy, out of my country" tubbo states calmly. dream punches tommy off the wall. "tommy, you are here by exiled" tubbo says, looking down at him from on top of the wall.

tommy starts walking, dream trailing behind. he stops and looks up at me. then continues. tubbo drags tommy and dream to their own vc. i watch as they start to walk off.

"vice president of l'manburg! what do you suggest?!" tubbo says after they all bicker for a moment. "now we have nothing." quackity states. "nothing?" i repeat. "this is what schlatt would've done" fundy continues.

dream whispers to you: :)

you whisper to dream: can i speak to him?

dream whispers to you: i'll let you know when

i listen to the boys continue to bicker, honestly not paying attention. "i'm going to speak to tommy" i state. "why?" tubbo asks. "because, i want to" i reply.

dream whispers to you: i'll tp you

dream teleports me to him, the middle of nowhere and a small dirt shack. i join the vc, seeing wilbur has joined them. "why is ivy here" tommy asks. "she wants to speak to you-" "i dont want to speak to her" tommy cuts dream off. "oh well she's already here" dream adds. "wilbur, let them have a moment" dreams asks. "okay!" wilbur says, cheerfully.

they leave me with tommy, he breaks the silence. "you're working with dream aren't you" he states. "what?" i ask. "i know you are, you betrayed me and got me exiled" he adds. "i- i didnt want you to get exiled." "you're lying to me" he continues. "you're just, overthinking" i state, knowing he's right.

dream whispers to you: :)

"l'manburg isn't the same without you.." i sigh. "okay, yeah, whatever.
go back to dream and l'manburg."
he says, calmly. "tommy-"
"you can go now"

dream whispers to you: if i find out he knows, you're joining him.

--

btw this doesn't effect their relationship, just like the actual smp it is all rp for the views 😼