twenty nine

<tubbo_> ivy vc4

i join the vc after talking with tommy, just tubbo and i. "why did you tell me to exile tommy" he asks. i pause for a moment, do i tell him? no, dream will kill me.

"they were- they were all on tommys side and i knew you were pressured to just, make them happy. yet exiling tommy is.. right for l'manburg." i answer hesitantly. "what'd you say to tommy" he also asks. "he was mad at me, since he actually got exiled" i answer.

"is that all?" i ask, breaking a small silence. "i would say so" tubbo states. "okay, have a nice day" i leave the vc, unsure of what to do now.

"it's tough trying to act mad at you" tommy tells me, while we sit on facetime after our streams. "really? i thought it'd be nice" i laugh. "what do you mean nice! its horrible acting mad at you" he smiles.

"you streaming tomorrow?" i ask tommy, not sure of his plans. "yeah, probably" he replies. "bet, oh the twitch primes" i joke. "i don't think anyone would want to give you, the betrayer, twitch primes" he rolls his eyes. "you must not know my character huh" i laugh.

"i know you like the back of my hand what do you mean!" he whines. "not paying atenntion" i sigh, giving him a hard time. "you're a pain in the ass sometimes" he laughs. "you're mean" i pout.

my dad has been really interested of the plot for the smp, so we've been having little smp talks every morning so i can update him on whatever shit is happening.

"like- tubbo and tommy are best friends! they're so close and now since tubbo is the president, he has to be the one to choose if he wants to exile his own best friend!" i rant, the plot was interesting to me before i even joined.

"and you know what, i'm lowkey working with both sides, dream and tommy. but my character is loyal to tommy, yet has to be loyal to dream sometimes because he's using me, and will threaten my death so that's fun!" i laugh. "but why is dream using you" he asks. "because he knows how close i am to tommy, and threatens his life too" i answer.

i stand against the kitchen counter, listening to him try to sum it up. "wait, what side is techno on" he asks. "i believe, like, his own? he hates government so theres no way he'll work with dream, who loves government"

i suddenly feel really lightheaded, vision getting slightly blurry. my head pounding. i can still hear my dad talking, his back to me.

"ivy?!"

tommys pov

ivy<3

morning

hey lmk when you're gonna
stream today

i'll probably stream around
one or two, your time

i go through some discords and see a few people are in call, too early for anyone to be streaming.

"what's happening here" i ask once i join. wilbur, tubbo, dream and fundy sit in the call. "hi tommy!" tubbo says. "we're discussing the script" dream replies. "the script!" i repeat after dream, "can you even make more depressed than i already am" i laugh. "we can-" "no i was joking no"

i just sit in the vc and listen to their ideas. i check my phone, to see if ivy is awake yet. she's probably just sleeping in, she's been tired recently.

"who's side is ivy really on" tubbo asks. "she's playing with both right now" dream replies to tubbo. "she's more loyal to tommy isn't she?" wilbur also asks. "well i'm basically a puppet master, if you say, and i've got control of her so technically she is loyal to tommy. but has to be loyal to me" dream goes on. "but didn't she believe she was on your side in the beginning" tubbo asks. "i'd say that"

"hey tommy, can you tell ivy to join the call" dream asks me. "i think she's still asleep" i answer. "it's almost one, damn" he replies. "im, im going to go stream" i tell them, leaving the call shortly after.

i set up my stream, logging onto the smp. i talk with chat for a few minutes, catching up on donos and subs.

an hour or two into the stream my phone buzzes on my desk, i turn it on seeing ivy is finally up.

ivy<3
im in the hospital

what?!
what happened
are you okay

she doesn't answer for a bit, i decide to end my stream, causing it to be shorter than usual. "um, i'm ending my stream here everyone, bye"

ivy?