eight

i wake up, ivy still asleep in my lap. today was our last day with wilbur and everyone, since we were heading home tomorrow morning. i check my phone, replying to some messages. i check twitter, seeing if everyone has calmed down about that picture. which i doubt. i scroll through twitter for awhile, soon finding something niki posted circulating. the video starts, showing fundy and wilbur yelling at each other over wii sports. then shows ivy laying in my lap. more fuel for the fire twitter is causing. i sigh, closing the app and setting my phone down.

i move ivys hair out of her face, still not wanting to wake her up. wilbur walks out of his room, over to the kitchen. "is she still not awake ?" he asks me, opening the fridge. "yeah" i laugh. "she must of been tired." "i mean, she was already tired around four when we were at the mcdonalds" i reply, watching her sleep.

"hey niki, can you delete that post from last night?" i ask once she's awake. "oh of course, why?" she looks confused, grabbing her phone and unlocking it. "well someone took a photo of everyone at the mcdonalds, and ivy had her head on my shoulder. now thats circulating twitter and now your video of her in my lap" i sigh, knowing the fans wont leave us alone about it. maybe if we, ignore it enough? "oh my god im so sorry!" niki says, honestly sounding worried. "you fine, you didnt know" i chuckle.

i feel the small girl move in my lap, sitting up and out of my arms. "morning sleepyhead" i say softly to her, she lightly smiles. soon everyone is awake and we all decide to hangout at wilburs, the girls saying they could go get snacks. "niki get some nacho cheese and chips !" fundy says, as we all decide what we want. "i got you" she smiles. i can tell ivy is still tired, but she is the one that decided she wanted to go.

the girls leave for the store, leaving wilbur, fundy and i. "what is with you two?" wilbur blurts out, breaking the silence in the room. "huh?" fundy asks, not understanding the question. "tommy and ivy" wilbur answers. i look over at him, not even sure how to answer. "im not sure-" "do you like the girl?" wilbur says, fundy catching on now. "i, i think i do"

ivys pov

niki and i leave wilburs place, walking to a small convenient store down the road. "how are you dear?" niki asks, leading the way. "tired" i giggle, soon realizing quite how cold it was. im not particularly used to this weather at all. "tired? you shouldn't of came then" she says, sounding a bit worried. "i chose to come anyways, it'll wake me up"

i follow niki through the store, picking up what the boys want and some other snacks we chose. "ivy!" niki says, sounding excited. "what?" i turn around, seeing her run down an isle. i follow her, to the small freezer section where shes staring at the ice cream. "oh now you're talking" i laugh.

we pay and walk back to wilbur place, spending a little bit too much at the store. "oh my god we can bake some of those cookies and have ice cream and-" "niki calm down, you're getting too excited its eleven in the morning" i laugh, crossing the road.

i try to open the door, realizing its locked. "fuck" i mumble, starting to knock like there's no tomorrow. "geez geez calm down" i hear someone yell,  tommy opening the door. "which one of you cunts locked the door" i sigh, placing the bags on the counter. "holy shit how much stuff did you guys get-" wilbur says, getting cut off by niki. "too much, you let two girls do the shopping what do you expect" she laughs.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

thank you guys for
the support on this
story! it means the
world to me people
are enjoying it :)
i'd love to hear
your feedback etc!
currently i am not
sure where i will be
taking this story
so updates may
get slow :(
have a great day or
night, wherever you
are from :)