nineteen

i load up among us, opening twitch and getting ready to go live. tubbo, tommy, wilbur, fundy, niki, sapnap, quackity and i are all gonna play among us.

we sit around in the lobby waiting for everyone to start their streams and get ready for the game. "big q!" tommy yells once quackity joins the lobby, circling his character.

we start the game, i start out as crewmate. i mute and talk with chat, doing card swipe in admin with niki and fundy. i head down to storage to do wires then on my way to electrical. tubbo and wilbur were in electrical, wilbur leaves shortly after. quackity reports wilburs body, confusing me since wilbur just left.

"bottom engine" quackity answers. "i was just in electrical with wilbur, he just left" i say, tubbo agreeing. "well he was at the entrance to bottom engine from security" quackity states. "someone couldve walked down before quackity, kill wilbur, then vent right there" tommy says. "where is everyone?" sapnap asks, everyone answers, and everyone is accounted for. "self report?" tubbo asks. "it's too early to vote, don't vote on seven" i state. "okay impostor" fundy laughs.

we finish playing among us, and i decide to join the smp to see what's happened while i've been gone. i go to where i've marked my territory, being greeted with a chest. i open the chest, revealing a book, reading it out loud to chat.

i've heard you are
on l'manburgs side,
yet willing to help
the other side.
thank you for
co-operating,
i am ready to hear
what the british
boys are planning.

i turn the page,

oh also.
if you don't
co-operate there
may be some
consequences.

i turn the page again,

:)

i decide to do a media share stream for the rest of my stream. i quickly set it up, still sitting on the smp. fundy and awesam are on, but i have no clue what they're doing. "okay chat, media share time" i smile.

"don't make me pull out the wilbur rules of media share" i laugh, after a kpop video plays. they play multiple clips from streams, videos etc. a clip from tommy's stream, when we play fnaf, plays. he's in the exact hoodie im in now. i laugh at him getting scared, "he was genuinely terrified of that game" i joke.

the video of wilbur singing my l'manburg plays, i salute, laughing. very big and not blown up l'manburg. "uh about that" i smile at the camera. i sing along softly, the video ending and chat full of o7.

dream joined the game
<itsfundy> dre
<dream> ivy, vc 2

i turn off media share for a moment, joining vc with dream. "hello ivy" dream says, welcoming me to the vc. "hello, what's up?"

"i heard you recieved a book," he says. "yes i have." "do you still have it? can i take a look" his character stands infront of me, full enchanted netherite armor.

i drop the book, he picks it up. "should i not be giving you this-" "no, no,  everything's alright" he reassures. "no signature, but a smiley face" he says. "i assumed it was you since, your character has a smiley face" i laugh hesitantly. "oh it is me"

"hey, talk to technoblade whenever he gets on" dream says, giving me the book back. "okay," i reply, confused on what he needed me for.

dream left the game

i leave the vc, continuing media share. chat freaks out for a moment, trying to figure out whats happening.

traitor ?!!

never trust women

too much information slow down

dré

a bunch of people joined the smp, george, dream, ant, bad, callahan, eret and awesam. i search for where they are, a few of them streaming, seeming to be in erets castle. i head to the castle, climbing up and watching from above. george is the new king now, even thought he was busy building a house... during a war.

technoblade joined the game

technoblade whispers to you: where is george

you whisper to technoblade: erets castle

technoblade whispers to you: down with the king

next thing i know techno runs through everyone, attacking george. "down with the king!!" he yells, running off like he didn't just assasinate george. i run off, not wanting to be tied to techno. "anyways chat" i laugh, walking towards tommy's house.

you whisper to technoblade: dream said to talk to you

technoblade whispers to you: come to my bunker

confused on where he means, i assume the bunker with a shit ton of loot. i head there, seeing his name tag underground.

technoblade whispers to you: vc 2

i join the vc, hearing technos monotone voice talking to chat. "hello" i say, letting him know i joined. "hello, ivy" he spaces the hello and my name. "why did dream tell me to speak to you" i question. he throws a whole set of enchanted netherite armor and tools to me. "now, only use these when it's time. you will know when it's time. don't let anyone catch you with this" he says, seriously. "got it" i reply.

we go our separate ways like nothing happened, i place the items in an ender chest and end my stream. i make some pasta and sit back at my desk, placing the bowl down.

tommyinnit
ivy
ivy
ivy
ivy

ivy
tommy
tommy
tommy
tommy

he calls me, turning his camera on. "hello tommy" i say, taking a bite of my pasta. "where the hell are you, turn your camera on" he laughs. "i'm eating, i don't want you to see me eat" i say, mid chew. "i've seen you eat calm down" he laughs. i do as he says, turning on my camera.

"bad is planning schlatts.." he whispers something, i can barely make out what he's saying. "schlatts what-" "funeral!" he yells, looking disgusted to even say it. "so schlatt gets a funeral? wow" i laugh. "tomorrow i believe" he says, clicking away on his computer. "are we supposed to show up? why would we wanna go to his funeral" i question. "to celebrate duh"