seventeen

this chapter has big dream smp war spoilers :)

it's the sixteenth already, my birthday and the day of the war. i open twitch, ready to watch tommys stream. the offline chat is hyped, discussing what they think will happen.

dream
happy birthday ivy!
have the smp ready to join, i'll message you when to join

ivy
bet, thank you!

-

tommyyy
ivy!! happy birthday !

thank you tommy :)

tommyyy
you got a package coming, look out for that

i told you not to get me anything

tommyyy
oops!

i go through twitter, smiling at all the birthday wishes im recieving. i tweet for the first time in awhile.

ivy @poizonivy
thank you everyone for the birthday wishes and the support lately, it means the world to me <3

eventually tommy begins his stream and talks with wilbur. he begins to place obsidian around the lmanburg tree. "nice tree prick" wilbur says, theyre staring at the obsidian surrounded tree. "good work god" the boys laugh. "what you gonna do now, make a baby born, go on" they laugh, talking to the tree.

everyone meets up and techno leads them to his secret base, stacked with everything you could ever need to fight. "what the fuck techno" everyone laughs, raiding the chests for better items. "i love hacking!" quackity yells.

eventually the war breaks out, fireworks exploding everywhere and tommy and purpled fighting. "keep pushing keep pushing!" eret yells as they spam crossbows. "im pretty sure dream isn't on our side get em!" techno laughs.

"everyone be quiet okay" dream says once leaving the private call with wilbur to join everyone else. they all stand around, waiting for what dream has to say. i'm on the edge of my seat, since this is honesly so entertaining. "um, we would like to surrender" dream says. "what" i whisper to myself. "and uh, it's because schlatt is an idiot, and i have to show you something." dream adds, everyone confused.

dream leads everyone inside wilburs old 'drug' van, revealing schlatt with no armor crouching. everyone surrounds schlatt, everyone hella confused. chat spams trap, telling them to get out of there.

"are you drinking?!" wilbur yells, schlatt groans. "is this your leading dream?" tommy says. "no this is not my leader" they go back and forth, not sure what to do, if they should kill him or not. schlatt cusses at fundy, punching him repeatedly.

"schlatt you fucked up the country, you fucked up everything. you had a dream and i followed it, but you brought it downhill. everything you- you- ruined it!" fundy says to schlatt, everyone silently watching. schlatt continues to groan as fundy yells at him.

jschlatt fell out of the world

"uh- what" everyone says as schlatt dies, dropping a few items. "did he just have a heart attack!" tubbo yells, laughing. everyone laughs for a moment. "heh" techno adds. "that's not a feature of minecraft, you just dont have heart attacks" tommy laughs.

everyone stands around awkwardly, dream breaks the silence. "there wasn't a traitor wilbur" he says. "i was just lying to make you guys scared" he continues. "flatty patty" schlatt says, with an echo voice effect. "what did he say-" "he said flatty patty, are you god damn kidding me! really! oh my god!" quackity yells.

"we won!" tommy yells, everyone joining him. everyone celebrates for awhile, taking a small break from the chaos.

i check twitter, watching everyone live tweet about the war. twitter is going insane along with everyones twitch chat.

ivy @poizonivy
jokes on you i am the traitor

wilbur walks off, leaving everyone in the center of lmanburg. they joke about george being thr traitor, since they haven't made a move yet and george is nowhere to be seen. i open georges stream, confused on where the hell he is. he is just busy building a house.

ph1lza joined the game

"what the fuck!" tommy screams, everyone joining him as the message appears in chat.

tubbo_ went off with a bang due to a firework fired from [rocket launcher] by technoblade

"what the fuck!" tommy yells again. "you guys listen to me, i did not spend weeks, planning this revolution. giving you guys gear. for you guys to go in and replace one tyrant with another!" techno yells, "dont you see what's happening here? dont you see history repeating itself!" he continues, everyone silent. techno continues his tangent, fighting breaking out again shortly after.

"where is wilbur-" everyone asks, noticing him gone. dream chases after tommy, techno killing him with his rocket launcher. tommy respawns in, everyone starts to scream. "no!!!" tommy yells as tnt flys up from below lmanburg. its gone, lmanburgs gone.

wilbursoot was slain by ph1lza

after everything settles tommy, tubbo and dream stand where they always listen to the disc. they silently listen to blocks for a moment, dream interrupting. "this is the start tommy, you think this would be the end but this is literally only the beginning.

jschlatt left the game

everyone stands around them, listening to blocks. "tommy, um, uh one second" dream says, interrupting tommy and tubbos conversation.

dream
join :)

"it's- the wars over. so this is usually when people are whitelisted, like philzas on, so there are two new people that are being added. one of them is going to join now but, they're a little slow" dream says.

tommy yells, reading the message in chat.

poizonivy joined the game
<tubbo_>woooooooooooooooooooooooooo
<hbomb94>ivy!
<tommyinnit>ivy!!!!
<thunder1408>ivy?
<itsfundy>!?!??!!?
<the_eret>ivy!
<itsfundy>ivy!
<technoblade>ivy pog
<purpled>ivy!
<karljacobs>yes
<nihachu>ivyyy
<awesamdude>ivy ?!?!?!!!!
<antfrost>ivy !?!?
<tommyinnit>no way!!
<poizonivy> how do i build a house

tommy sounds so excited, his chat is flooded with my name. i can't help but smile. everyone seems so excited that im apart of the smp now.

-

this chapter is crappy, just talking about some of the main parts of the war leading onto the next chapters :)

ivy on lmanburgs side? traitor? we shall see.

is there anything you would like to see? any thoughts are greatly appreciated.