thirty seven

dream smp current events spoilers

we sit in vc, counting down the minutes till 3pm, dooms day. "hey ivy, um vc 2?" tommy asks, his character looking at me. "yeah, sure" i reply, moving to vc 2, he joins seconds later.

"hey um, i know we haven't been on the best note lately, but right now, because of what's happening, we're putting it all to the side, so i trust you." tommy says.

"i trust you too, i always have. even though you've done some questionable stuff-"

"what do you mean!" he yells over me, "i'll explain later" i laugh, "fair" he laughs along with me.

dreams pov

"hello dream, hows it going, whats the plan?" techno asks as him, philza and i stand around technos house. preparing for todays events.

"the plan is, we- we have a special plan. the thing i didn't tell you yesterday is, we have ivy" i state. "ivy? she's, with us?" phil asks, sounding confused.

"correct"

"but why? what'd we do" techno laughs a bit. "oh we didn't do anything, i did something" i stare at the boys. "well, the more the merrier!" phil laughs.

ivys pov

dream whispers to you: meet me at the community house.

"fuck" i mumble, not wanting to meet him. but i know, if i don't comply he'll kill me. i can't go down to one canon life...

"hello ivy!" dream states once i join the call, sounding more energized than i expected. "hi dream, why are you guys here already..?" i ask. techno and phil stand above us, swords in hands.

"didn't want to be late to the party" he chuckles. "but jokes aside, have you seen the obsidian above l'manburg? they're infinate tnt cannons. waiting to destroy l'manburg. now you will be down with everyone else, but once i say so, you're up with us."

"do i have to, fight them?" i ask, honestly terrified. "if they attack you, yes. and it will be likely"

"alright go, get ready to help us destoy l'manburg."

"where ya guys at!" techno yells, joining our vc. "there's 25 more minutes, no you're not" tommy says. "bro, you think im going to wait?!"

"don't hit the dogs you fucking idiot!" i yell, as technos armor of dogs start to attack quackity. "why are there so many dogs!" sapnap laughs, attacking techno.

"oh my god i didn't think theyd have sapnap, no one kills animals like sapnap- thats his whole thing!" techno yells, a few laughs here and there.

"the signal!" techno yells, signaling phil and i. i run off from the group, watching dreams eyes stay on me and i piller up to the obsidian contraptions above l'manburg. phil starts spawning withers, i nod at dream.

i watch as everyone fights the withers, them slowly destroying l'manburg before we've even started the tnt.

dream whispers to you: now.

he starts the tnt cannons, a stream of tnt falls onto l'manburg. "tnt! yeah!" techno yells. "the chunk error yes! look at your country fall!!" techno yells.

the flurrys of tnt falls onto l'manburg, creating craters. fireworks go off, yelling, fighting. a horrible scene to watch from above. the chat is filled with deaths. people slowly loosing their items.

"techno- dont shoot" tommy says, i look down to see tommy held at technos gunpoint. "you're the one who killed tubbo when jschlatt told you too-"

"that was peer pressure tommy!" techno yells. "you used me from the start! you just saw me as the blade." techno yells back.

tommy looks up at me, standing next to dream. "ivy..?" he says. "oh yeah ivy! forgot you were with us!" techno yells. "what are you doing!" tommy yells at me. "tommy, y'know why she's with us?" dream says, i glance over to him.

"because she's jschlatts daughter. and she has to take after her father!" techno yells. "wait what?" i ask, never have heard this information.

"she is just like jshlatt, a cold hearted traitor. easily manipulated though" dream cuts in. "all this time she was working with us, and you were too blind to see it?" dream laughs.

"ivy what the hell, i told you before this i trusted you? and here you are siding with dream!?" tommy yells. "i knew i couldn't trust you. back at technos when i said we couldn't trust you it was the truth" tommy continues.

"i can trust her" techno laughs.

quackity stares at me. i know he had a deep hatred for schlatt. so if im, his daughter? he may hate me too.

i water bucket down, infront of tommy. "tommy im, im sorry" i sigh, standing infront of him. "sorry isn't going to cut it ivy." he states.

i take my armor off, staring at tommy. "kill me" i sigh. "w- what?" he asks. "i said kill me"

"i'm not going to kill you-"

poizonivy was slain by quackity