thirty two

do i tell someone, do i tell tubbo? i can't. i have to. i don't know. i'll just keep it a secret for now, or, no.

"tubbo" i say, hesitantly. "what happened?" he asks, probably hearing the change in my voice. "tommys gone" i blurt out, regreting it. "gone? dead?!" he basically yells. "no- i don't know, he wasn't at his island. dream could of hurt him- i don't know tubbo"

tubbo and i go back and forth thinking of what could of happened, the possibility that he isn't dead. "are you sure you checked everywhere-" "i looked everywhere i could tubbo!"

tommys pov

dream walks away from the holes in the ground, the holes he just made with tnt by exploding everything i had left. "he isn't a friend" i repead to myself, coming to my senses.

i trail away from my base, collecting the items that survived and new ones on the way. "dream was never a friend. yeah he came and checked on me, checked on me. but he, was never actually here because he was my friend."

i continue to trail away, walking as far as i can. "techno has a house near here. i could, i could rob him!" i laugh, finding the coordinates. i slowly make my way there, after feeling like im walking for hours.

i walk towards the log house stood in the snow biome, a horse named carl sitting outside. i head inside, opening the chests and geeking over the tons of items available to me. i take some tools, pearls, gaps, anything i'd need.

ivys pov

"ivy, i need to speak to you" dream says, standing infront of me. "i don't want to speak to you" i sigh, knowing what he did. "that doesn't matter, i want to speak to you" he states, emphasising the you. "what do you want"

"you can't just go around telling people he's dead." he comments. "i haven't-" "you told the president" he cuts me off. "no i didn"t" i lie. "lying now? you don't realize i'm always listening" he states, pointing his bow at me. "you're gonna kill me?" i say, not moving an inch. he shoots me, killing me instantly. "down to two lives, if i hear you spreading shit and lying to me. you'll be down to one, or none" i respawn, standing there for a moment. dream leaves the call, leaving me alone.

"niki, i have two lives" i tell her, basically venting. "what happened?!" she asks. "dream killed me" i tell her, probably risking more by telling her. "do you trust dream?" she asks me. "i do but-" "don't trust him. shut up" she cuts me off. "the way he's been lately i don't now" i finish my sentence.

"we don't trust him, you shouldn't trust him. why would you trust him?!" she asks, sounding confused. "he was there for me when tommy got exiled" i sigh. "it's an act ivy" she tells me, sounding more serious than normal. "an, act?" i question.

"he isn't a friend" i repead to myself, coming to my senses. "i'm so dumb to believe him, why would he want to work with me. because of my connection to tommy? tubbo? wilbur?" i go on, "but he, was never actually here because he was my friend."

i end my stream shortly after, tommy calling me after too. "hello miss ivy!" he says, sounding very energized. "hello mr. innit" i laugh. "how was your stream?" he asks. "it was great, a rollercoaster of emotions" i laugh. "i think we are both having a break through" he comments. "we really are" i laugh, propping my phone up on my desk.

"my hoodie?" tommy asks, noticing it. "yeah" i laugh, looking down at it. "cute" he comments, going back to whatever he's doing on his pc. "okay mr woman hater" i laugh. "where is this coming from!!" he basically yells.

"sir, you're very loud sometimes" i tell him. "i know, im very good at it" he goes on. "okay, okay, okay" i laugh.

hello people 😳

i may or may not be working
on a sapnap story, is there anything you guys would like to see in that story👀

update: the sapnap story
is now up😳

since i try to do daily updates, working on two storys will be difficult and i feel this one will be soon coming to an end sadly, but i have no clue how to end it

i feel like if i end this more content from the smp will happen 😅

lmk what y'all think about a sapnap story and i may or may not have two chapters finished hehe