IX

Author's Note: I'm so sorry for the delay of this chapter. My mind literally went blank for almost one week.  Also, thank you for the comments specially Newwiechan because I managed to pinpoint some inconsistencies on my writing. But enough of that, hope y'all like this short update. 

xoxo

CHAPTER 9

Kao and I are having lunch in Siam Paragon but my consciousness is still in MGM building after hearing what Tay said in the interview. I am trying my best to be attentive with what Kao is saying but everything is just entering on my one ear exiting on the other one.

He mentioned that if he will not be accepted for the final look test, Wabi Sabi Studio will be his next destination. He's going to try his luck there since they are also holding an audition and looking for talents.

I don't want to assume things because he didn't mention the name of that person but I can clearly remember what he told me before about seeing my audition for that theatre production.

Well, there are at least thirteen auditionees that time. New, don't fool yourself. Unless he specifically mentioned your name, right now you are just being delusional.

"You're shooting for a mock up trailer tomorrow? That's cool Phi. Imagine, if they like your chemistry with the lead casts, then you can end up getting the role."

"Yeah, it's cool to hear but I am not really interested on pushing through with the project. Also, it's a minor role so probably changes will be made." I immediately replied back, insinuation my disinterest to the possibility of me accepting the role just in case.

"I am just thankful that opportunities are everywhere. There are many production companies who's as early as now are already casting for a project that will air two years from now. I guess they are predicting that BL series will become hit years from now."

"It is not impossible because it will be a breath of fresh air to see more series in that genre instead of the typical lakorn dramas. Also, after the success of My Gear, MGM probably learned that it will be the start of a new era for them. Sadly, the leads on that drama drifted away from each other because of the fans."

When MGM found their success in My Gear, a bl series about engineering students and their journey in finding love despite their indifference, the support for the actors really overflowed. Sadly, one of the actors that time is in a relationship with a girl and the other one is well being shipped to his co-actor.