I Belong To You Eversince

GHURL!!! Are ya'll surprised? xD 

As my way of thanking every one who supported this story, I present to you the special chapter that I written for TayNew anthology project. Guys, this is the highest placement so far that I achieved. Number 18?!! That's crazy! 

So, I have an update. I'm having difficulty with Krist Singto plotline since I am really a Polca by heart. In short, I don't have any idea about them aside from Krist who loves cats. Same goes with Bright Win and Off Gun 

With that being said, I am not planning to continue The Loudest Silence and When The Film is Over. 

But, they will still be present in the storyline. They will play some vital roles but TayNew will be my main focus moving forward. 

So, I might write I Belong To You: The Shequel very soon...

But for now, I will focus on Who Are You, my other TayNew fic. With that being said, please support my other baby because this story is also something that I didn't know I could think of. 

The plot is E.VE.RY.THING! 

THING! 

Anyways, Enjoy guys and Keep Safe! MWAH!

Special Chapter

It is almost the end of my sophomore year. Another chapter of my college journey is about to end but before we get to that point, I have to survive first the final examination. Attending a college that is not really my first choice is a choice. I am good with drawing that is why I am studying Fine Arts. But my passion is more on performing, specifically acting.

The only reason why I decided to forgo my passion and dream is because my parents is not into it.