XXX

So, I read the comments and some of y'all will be having a hard time letting go of TayNew (I mean hello) But I really planned on doing an anthology based on other MGM ships. So, as much as I want to continue their sequel, I cannot do that unless I finished KristSingto, OffGun and BrightWin's stories since the sequel will happen two years from this timeline. 

But, l have a good news. I might post two stories at a time. 

The Loudest Silence starring KristSingto and Who Are You? A separate au fic of TayNew.

The reason why I am doing it is because I am thankful for all your support and reading your comments made me do it. 

I have so many reserved au fic for TayNew and I really wanted to write this one since forever! 

Who Are you is actually my entry for Tay's birthday project but I had to scratch that idea because I felt like compressing the story as a one shot will not do justice to the storyline.

 I already have all the plot for this one so I can start with it ASAP.

But enough of that, Chapter 30! Next one is epilogue! 

I love you guys and I hope you all enjoy this chapter~

CHAPTER 30

Namtan's Point of View

Life here as an artist really sucks, do you know that? You have to be this prim and proper in front of the camera and be the good moral example to your audience. So, faking your personality is a good moral example now? Being true to yourself should be the example that one should display instead of faking a personality.

I'm not really that spoiled brat or carefree person. I just want to smile when I feel to do so and say things without the fear of staining my image. Besides, I'm not a stupid girl, okay? I know what to say or what not to other people because I have fans who look up to me.

I envy Tay, he managed to escape from one monster and now, he's being taken care of very well. I want P'Mark to be my manager. At first, I thought P'Wui will take care of me, will guide me through the years but lately her true colors started to show. As long as there is an opportunity, she will grab it for his talents even though it is way off their radar.

I'll give you all an example, every year, MGM will have this open casting for their artists. Meaning, managers will receive scripts from different production team and the managers will be in charge of pitching these scripts to their artists. The artists then will choose a series that they are interested with and then discuss it with their managers.

P'Wui is not like that. As soon as she received the script, she will then choose a character that she thinks suits well for us and then she will tell you that you will play that character. Even though you don't want to.

Why are we not saying something about it or going against that? To answer that is pretty simple. Not every one from us is the likes of Tay, Jumpol or Gun to name a few. Basically, we are not as famous like them. We don't have brand endorsements that much to sustain us in a long run. So, having at least one series is like a god's gift already for us hoping that eventually brand deals will approach us.