VI

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thank you guys for the support and kind words. It really helps me. I never thought that I would actually experience you know the readers commenting how they anticipates every update whatsoever. Well, this is my love letter to TayNew because they literally changed my life during this pandemic. They are the reason why I started writing again.

Anyways, xoxo lovelots and muwah! 

Enjoy~

CHAPTER 6

Zero years, zero months, zero days, zero hours, one minute and forty-three seconds...

00:00:00:01: 02:03

Zero years, zero months, zero days, one hour, two minutes and three seconds...

I am staring at his body clock for quite some time now. It really increases as time goes by. What surprise me the most is how fast the numbers are adding. Does that mean that I saved him? Did I pressed something on his body that it starts malfunctioning?

I don't know what I was thinking when I start pressing his body, chest, arms and legs. It is like I am trying to find a button or something. I was pressing his boobs when suddenly a familiar voice called my name.

"Honey?"

My eyes widened when I realized who is the person calling my nickname. I turned around and stared at the two persons standing in the doorway. My heart starts pounding really hard because this is the first time that they are seeing me with someone who they don't know.

And the worst part is they probably saw me undressing him and pinching his body.

"Mom, Dad. What are you doing here?" I stood up holding Tay's t-shirt.

"Well, you forgot to leave our luggage at the restaurant. So, we went here to reclaim it and visit your unit," dad explained. I cannot really determine with the tone of his voice if he is angry or not. But this is better than what I expected from him if one day he'll see me with a guy or something.

"Why are you pressing his chest like you are checking the tenderness of a meat?" My mom asked in a playful manner. They are just casually walking inside of my apartment.

"I-I was just checking his vital signs mom. Some random guys ganged up on him and I am just making sure he is breathing and alive," I chuckled.

"Vital signs? On his boobs? Aren't you supposed to be checking his pulse on his arms, not on his chest?" Now they are teaming up on me. Nice.

"Hey, Newwiee. Be honest with me. Is he your boyfriend?" When my mom dropped my nickname Honey, it's a sign that she is starting to became serious.