XIV

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

 Y'all can skip this if you're not into some explanation and thank you message.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! I hope you are all enjoying your day, eating all day the leftovers from last night's celebration. Just Kidding. 

I just want to say that this is like one of the best things that happened to me this year. Discovering TayNew and actually writing an au fic about them. As early as now, I want to say Thank You for the overwhelming support. I am reading your comments guys and I enjoy every single one of them.

We are done with the first half of the story and this is where things are going to get serious. I read some of the comments saying that they like how I write this series. Well, actually while I am writing this, I am imagining them doing it. I Belong To You Everyday consists of 15 episodes. 2 chapters per episode is the equivalent. So we are now on Episode 7. HAHAHAHA

But yeah. I am grateful that you guys kept on reading this even though the first part of this series is a struggle. But yeah, I will give you guys a memorable TayNew au fic. I promise you that. 

Anyways, xoxo lovelots and muwah!

Enjoy~

CHAPTER 14

Eighteen days? Ever since I discovered my powers, I never saw my own lifespan. That's why after I finished taking a bath, my mind is preoccupied. I just had to act as if nothing happened inside the bathroom. When I walked out, my eyes attention went straight to the guy standing in front of me half naked.

And if this situation doesn't add up to the confusion that is running through my mind, I don't know what else could.

I cannot see Tay's lifespan anymore.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Huh? W-What is it? I'm sorry?" I snapped back in reality.

"I asked if you have anything else that is not this big. I mean look at our body difference." Comparing my body and his, my body built is quite bigger than his.

"That's the only thing that I got for you. You could just tuck it in or something," and then I displayed a weak smile.

"Okay. I guess I can work that out." I was about to go back to my room when Tay checked me out. "Is there something wrong? Why is your face like that?"

"Don't worry, maybe because I only had five hours of sleep last night. My mood will get better later."

Lies.

As I entered my room, I removed the bath robe and looked in front of the mirror. It is indeed there.