XXV

CHAPTER 25

After the circus spectacle that happened on the stage, the emcee thanked all the cast of My SOTUS and gave the audience the details about the airing of the said series. One by one, they went off the stage and based on their reaction, it is not what they expected to happen at all.

"I swear to heavens, I almost gave Nicky a jab on his stomach earlier." Namtan said while removing her heels and changing into flats. Janhae gave her drink which I assume is tequila.

"He is so insensitive. The staff already mentioned the dos and don'ts earlier but he still went off the script. Why did they hire him anyways?" Jane asked.

"The three goddesses have their own series next year so they cannot really perform the duties as host this event." The three goddesses are P'Jennie, P'Godji and P'Golf. If I am not mistaken P'Jennie has two, P'Godji has one series and a variety show and P'Golf has one series, one variety show and a lifestyle show.

Some of us are shocked when we heard something broke. Our eyes went straight to the direction of Krist and Singto.

"Krist, can you calm down?" Singto held for Krist's arm.

"We have nothing to talk about." He then shoved away Singto's hands and started walking out of the venue. He is approaching the backdoor when Gunsmile stopped him. "Get out of my way."

"Until when are you going to ignore Singto, huh?" With the tone of his voice, I am sure something is about to explode.

"Mind your own business, dude." He walked around him and continued walking when suddenly Gunsmile said something that none of us expected.

"Aren't you the one who hurt Singto's feelings first?" My jaw dropped when I heard that statement from him. "You're the one who is not sure about your feelings and you are not ready to start something with him. He respected that and continued his professional duties even though it kills him everyday to see you flirting with girls on set." I looked around to see how everybody around us is reacting and I guess I am the only one who doesn't know anything because they are just poker face.

"Shut your mouth, you know nothing." He turned around and it is evident that Krist is not having this conversation today.

Gunsmile disregarded his warning and continued, "He accepted that series not because he wanted to hurt your feelings. He accepted that because he wants to. For his own growth as an actor. Why are you being immature about it?"

"I said shut your mouth," he charged forward to Gunsmile and held his collars.

"Are you being jealous because you genuinely see Singto happy when he is around Pleum?"

"Somebody stop Gunsmile from mocking him." Meen asked but no one is brave enough to go in between them. Mond ran outside to call for backup. Singto approached them and tried to remove Krist's hands.