EPILOGUE

Author's Note: We're done! AAAAAH!!! 

First of all, I want to express my sincerest gratitude towards everyone who supported and read my very first AU Fic. Thank you so much for believing in my work and the support that I received throughout the last five months is unbelievable. You made this possible because you guys gave me the drive to continue writing this story.

We're closing a part of the anthology but there's more to come. The Loudest Silence for KristSingto is coming, I'm just finalizing the plot and everything but aside from that I'll be working on another one which is Who Are You. The prologue will be posted today as well. 

To TayNew, my favorite Ringmasters, I love you from the bottom of my heart and you inspired me going back to my first love which is writing. 

To my fellow Polcas, thank you for part of my life and joining me in this journey. I owe you all this.

To Babiis, Perayas and BrightWins, I'll see you guys soon!

BTW! Every name mentioned in this au fic will have a part in the whole anthology. So, who knows. 

Please support my upcoming stories: 

Who Are You(TayNew - independent series)

 Loudest Silence(KristSingto), 

Better Man(OffGun) 

When The Film is Over(BrightWin)

Please follow for more updates and stories soon.

Love you guys!

EPILOGUE

It's my birthday and it's going to be a very long day for me. Kao, my junior way back in high school wants to throw a sort of birthday celebration slash send-off party with some of our peers in the drama club. But before doing that, I'll be heading to MGM office first because my lovely fans arranged something for me and I want to thank them personally for that.

The send-off celebration will happen around noon and the details about the place will be given to me later after they prepared everything. I don't know if I can meet with Tay today since he has a guesting and they had to film two episodes today. But he said he can see me during their lunch break since the studio is just five floors below MGM's main office.