XXVI

Author's Note: 

Last four chapters? To be honest, I am not sure anymore. I want somehow to continue Tay and New's story but at the same time, I think I should save that for the next installment. We already passed the climax. I want to have a satisfying resolution for this series but at the same time, there are more things to explore within their relationship.

I guess we'll see how things will turn out.

Enjoy~

CHAPTER 26

Mild's Point of View

My mind is half awake, half tipsy but I am fully aware about what is happening. The crowd is getting stiff here in Siam Paragon because police cars started arriving one by one. We then heard a siren wailing, it was an ambulance going on our way.

Newwiee, what happened?

I don't know what is going on because I have no idea where he is. I am just holding his suit and phone trying to locate him. Suddenly, I saw the ambulance men rushing towards the parking lot. I saw P'Mark running so I followed him.

"P'Mark!" I shouted while approaching him.

"Mild. What the hell is happening?"

"It's a very long story, Phi." Our attention is focused on following the emergency staff. We arrived at the parking area my feet were pierced on the ground to see them putting someone on a stretcher. I just heard P'Mark shouting his heart out while running towards them while my eyes are lock to the person standing few meters away, his white long sleeves polo are covered in blood.

"N-Newwiee!" Now my whole body is fully awake seeing him in that situation. "Oh my goodness, Newwiee, are you okay?" I asked him while covering him with his suit because he is shaking.

"T-Te..." He is in shock right now that is a hundred percent. I don't know if he is trying to hold back his tears or he cannot shred a single tear because of his state.

"D-Don't worry. He's with P'Mark. They will take care of him." I then saw a group of people taking photos of us. "Newwiee, let's go. You need to change."

"I-I need to go to the hospital." He shoved me away and tried to run.

"Newwiee! What are you doing?" I catched up with him. "I will not allow you to drive in this state. You are in shock. Give me the keys. I'll bring you to the hospital." He looked at me and handed over his car keys.

While we are inside the car, New is not changing his clothes even though I gave him a shirt. At this point, thoughts are going through his mind and he is scared because with the amount of blood that Tay lost, he is in serious danger.

My phone started ringing and it is Off calling. I guess he already knew what happened.