XXIV

I'm so sorry if the last part of the previous chapter is HIDEOUS. OMG I never wrote something like that and to be honest, I kinda regret writing it. But hello, if you are about to die, aren't you going to do things before it's too late? 

But yeah, whatever, enjoy this cleanse chapter. ^^

CHAPTER 24

"Arrrgggh...What a very eventful day. My feet are already sore." Mild ranted while opening the door for me.

"What was the meeting all about?" I asked her while walking slowly because the pain down under is still there.

She sat at the sofa and gave me a weirded look. "What happened to you? Why are you walking like that?" she opened the pack of food that I brought. "A classmate of mine asked if we could switch schedule for the thesis defense. I told him that we should consult our professor first and if she agreed, then I will change schedule with him." Her thesis is already finished and she is just waiting for her defense day. Luckily, she was placed on the last day.

I cannot even sit down properly but I tried to do so. "When is the defense going to happen?"

"Second week of January." She raised her eyebrows. "Did something happen? What's with that posture?"

I clinched my teeth and debated whether or not to tell her it right now or not. She is about to eat for goodness sake. I don't want her to lose appetite. Well, she already had one so yeah it doesn't matter if she can't eat because of disgust.

"I-..." I am having a hard time putting it into words. Her eyes are just in full spherical shape, waiting for me to finish the sentence. "T-Tay and...I..."

She stopped from opening the container of rice and dropped it on the table. "No, you did not!" she exclaimed, not letting me continue the narrative.

My facial expression gave it away to her. With this awkward smile and biting of my lips, for sure she already knows that I am not lying.

"New fucking Thitipoom. You became his slut on the bed?"

"Mild! Your language." I dismissed her and fixed my sitting position.

You know the reactions of those people who won million baht in a television gameshow? That is her reaction. She is jumping and shouting like she won something. "Oh my goodness. Newwiee, I am so happy for you."

I shoved her hands away. "Happy that I am in pain? You're crazy."

"That is normal, hello. By tomorrow that is already gone." She told me as if she already experienced having a dick on her other tunnel.

"Having something inserting on your veggie and tunnel is different, okay. Yours are meant to be self-lubricated while ours is just plain...Let's just stop talking about that part."