The secret is outta' the bag

The next morning, Lila set her plan into circulation. She placed a note in the bluenette's locker as soon as she reached the school. Then she made her way to her classroom.

The group was talking in front of the school. After they heard the bell, they started walking inside.

"You all go ahead, I will be in the classroom in a few moments," Marinette said, turning towards the locker room.

"Why won't you come now?" Adrien asked taking hold of her wrist.

"I forgot something in my locker, I'll go get it."

"But be quick okay." He said, letting her hand free.

"Yeah, yeah I will be there in no time,"  Marinette said, pecking Adrien's cheek.

"Okay."  The green-eyed boy replied, blushing.

The blunette walked into the locker room, her mood was really good as today she was supposed to go to the mall with Chloe and Alya as due to her recent date and hangouts with her boyfriend, she has hardly spent any 'girl time'.

Humming a sweet tune, she opened her locker and took out the books she required, when she noticed a piece of paper. She quickly grabbed the note, unfolded it and started reading the mysterious note.

After she finished reading the content written on the yellow coloured paper, she stood there wide-eyed.

"I-im-po-ss-ible!" The paper slipped out of her hands.

"What's wrong Marinette?" 

"B-but I-I W-was so careful!" Her fingers were trembling due to the recent information she had learnt.

"Marinette?!" The little bug flew up to her face. "You'll be late for your class!"

"Marinette?!" She yelled again, "What's the problem?"

"T-tikk-i t-th-e n-note...s-som-"

Tikki looked at the ground and saw the note and was wondering what was written that switched her chosen's bubbly and happy mood into a state of absolute terror.

The little kwami picked up the note and started reading.

Ladybug, I know who you are. Meet me at the park today right after school ends.

-Anonymous

Tikki was also shocked to read the note.

"Marinette."

"What do I do Tikki?"

"For now let's get back to the class. You can figure it out, you always do."

"Let's go then."

Marinette entered the class, the teacher had already started teaching.

She tried not to distract the teacher especially, as she was Ms Mendelieev. But it seemed that luck wasn't on her side that day, though she is the holder of the ladybug Miraculous, a symbol of good luck. How ironic.

She tripped on her own feet, gaining everyone's attention.

"Ms Dupain-Cheng, you're late! Care to explain?"

"Sorry miss, Actually I was searching for my notebook inside my locker but while doing so, a few things fell outside so it took time to rearrange them." Marinette mentally facepalmed to herself for coming up such a lame excuse, but still, it was convincing.

"Alright, please sit down and try not to be late the next time."

"Yes, miss," Marinette said before taking her seat beside Alya.

"Can't guarantee that," Alya stated, laughing.

Marinette was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear the Ombre-haired girl's comment.

"Down to earth!" The blogger said, waving her hand in front of her BFF's face.

"Huh?"

"You spaced out girl!"

"S-sorry!"

"No worries."

Throughout the day, Marinette was thinking about the note placed by the anonymous person. She was also very quiet and thinking about it made her lose her appetite.

The blonde was really worried about Marinette as she was hiding something from him, he knew it, there must be some serious matter and he decided to ask her at night.

After school ended, Marinette went in the washroom.

"Tikki spots on!"

Using her yoyo, she made her way to the park, as she really wanted to know who this Anonymous person was.

On reaching the park, she saw the person she despised the most.

'Lila, well it was a possibility.'

"So you were the one who is after me so badly."

"Ah I see, so you came."

"What do you want Lila?"

"Isn't it obvious?" A smirk appeared on the brunette's face.

"Get straight to the point."

"I know who you are Ladybug."

"No, you don't."

"Why do you think I would be here if I didn't know anything, I already know who you are, so there is no point hiding anything from me, Marinette!"

"Yo-you are w-wrong, I'm not Marinette!"

"Really, I think I left a note in Marinette's locker, and you wouldn't come to see me if you weren't Marinette. Plus, I saw you and your boyfriend transforming into Ladybug and Chat Noir."

"You got me, so what are you planning to do now?"

"I want you to do a couple of things for me."