Getting ready for a date with 'Mr Model'

"What are you saying girl?" Alya yelled at the phone.

"Today is  your first date with the sunshine boy and you are saying you have nothing to wear?"

"Alya, I never said that-"

"Whatever girl. I am coming with Chloe and we'll help you pick a fabulous outfit, whether you like it or not!"

"Thanks, Als! What would I do without you?"

"I will be there in 20." With that Alya hanged up.

"Oh no Tikki! what do I do? Alya and Chloe are coming in 20 minutes! And Adrien will be here in less than 3 hours!"

"Calm down Marinette. Just wait for Chloe and Alya and they will help you get ready for your first date."

"But what if I accidentally trip on him or stutter? He will think I'm lame!"

"Nothing like that is going to happen. Everything is going to be fine!"  taking another bite of the cookie, she said,  "You'll see. You'll have lot's of fun!"

"Yeah! right!"

"That's the spirit! Let me help you pick an outfit."

"Thank you, Tikki! What do you think about this one?"

"Too casual."

"This?"

They were busy searching for an outfit when Marinette's mom called her.

"Marinette! Alya and Chloe are here!"

"Coming mom!"

"Alya! Chloe!"  The blue-haired girl greeted them with a hug.

"C'mon girl let's go upstairs!" The Auburn-haired girl said.

"Yeah! Let's get you ready for an unforgettable date with Adrien. I promise when he'll see you he won't be able to take his eyes off from you." The blonde said a wide smile spread across her face.

"Aww. I am glad you two are here!"

"Hey, Chlo. Did I hear that right or you actually said, Adrien?" Alya asked Chloe, trying to tease her.

"Yeah, you heard it right," Chloe said, knowing what is going to come next.

"Why the sudden change? Let me guess...another guy caught your attention. Right?"

Hearing Alya's words, her face turned red.

Marinette prompted, "Ooh look, Alya, someone's got a crush!"

"Who's the lucky guy Chloe?" Alya asked.

"Hey, I know, it's Nathankins. Isn't it Chloe?" Marinette asked, a smirk on her face.

"C-Ce-Cesaire and Dupain-Cheng!" Chloe yelled, but in a playful manner. "We are here to prepare Marinette for a date and not to discuss about my crush. " She said, still flustered.

"But c'mon who's the lucky guy?

"It's Lukakins."

"Luka?" Marinette said. "I'm sure you two will look really cute together!"

"Yes, Chloe, I ship it. Lukchloe for the win!! How does that sound?" Alya squeaked.

"G-great." Chloe said. "Okay. Now can we focus on preparing Marinette for her date with her prince charming? I promise I will tell you everything. "

"Yes, let's hurry up now. We have only 2 hours and 15 minutes from now."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure Nino?"

"Yes, dude! You look so handsome! I think I am falling for you!"

"Nino!"

"Relax dude, I was totally joking!"

"I know! If that happens, Alya will eat me up!"

And they burst into laughter.

"Trust me, dude, you look really good."

He looked one last time into the mirror and left his room with his best friend.