Here comes trouble!

Marinette was still in the girl's room, talking to her kwami.

"Can you believe that? She is so;-

"Yes, Marinette. That girl is totally getting on your nerves. " Tikki responded.

"Hope we can stop her. Anyways, let's head to the classroom."  Saying so, Marinette hid her little friend in her purse and started walking towards the classroom.

Soon, classes were over and Marinette headed to the bakery.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uh! How could she!" An angry brunette muttered.

But what she didn't notice was a black butterfly. But when the Akuma came closer to her, she happily accepted it and began speaking;

"Hawkmoth. I want you to give me powers so that I can show Marinette Dupain-Cheng what I am capable of And perhaps grab those miraculous from that little bug and that mangy cat. "

"Of Couse! Hypnotist, you have the power to manipulate anyone you wish by looking straight into their eyes. I hope you won't let me down"

And that very moment, Lila transformed into a supervillain. But there was something very different about this Akuma. There was no difference in her appearance. She was the old  Lila Rossi with new manipulative powers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day at school was pretty cumbersome for the bluebell-eyed heroine. When she entered the classroom, either someone was glaring at her or they were simply ignoring her. Even her BFF and the love of her life.

When she went and asked if she had done anything wrong, she finally got a reply.

"After everything you've done, you still ask if something's wrong?"  The ombre-haired girl replied.

Right then the blonde-haired boy said  "How could you Marinette? I thought that we were good friends! You used me just for your benefit!"

"And you know what, my father was right! You are a BAD INFLUENCE! I regret not listening to my father."

Marinette was standing there wide-eyed and processing what had happened. All her friends including Alya and Adrien had turned against her.

Just then she felt her heart shatter into pieces. She bit her lip to hold back tears and then she saw something she never expected to happen...

Lila came up to Adrien, locked her fingers with his and they walked out of the class followed by Alya and Nino.

At that time, what Marinette could do was to run to the bakery. She ran into her room, closed the trap door and ran into her bed, hot tears flowing down her cheeks.

What had she done to deserve all this? Is this what you get to try to expose a liar?