What's wrong with him?

"No Tikki, Lila was right. S-she succeeded." 

"No Marinette. Don't lose hope. One day Lila will get the taste of her own medicine."

Marinette bit her lip to hold her sobs. Tears were threatning to fall.

"Calm down Marinette. Everything will be okay. I promise. Today was a long day. You should get some rest." 

"Goodnight Tikki."

"Goodnight Marinette."

Saying so, the kwami of creation grabbed a chocolate-chip cookie and went up to the balcony to meet her friend, Plagg.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"KId do you have any Idea what you've done?"Plagg asked as the transformation came off.

"Plagg. Marinette is ladybug?"

"What! What did you say;-"

"I said. Is Marinette Ladybug? I saw her transform back"

"If you have already found it out, then why didn't you believe her?"

"Because of what Lila told me about her."

"Before all this, you never believed Lila. Then what changed your mind about her?"

"Uhh. I don't know Plagg. My heart wants to believe her, but my head doesn't."

"what do you mean?"

"I mean it Plagg. A part of me wants to believe her, but other part says no."

"Seriously Adrien. I don't know what kind of spell that Lila girl has put you in, but I know for a fact that if you don't snap out of it, you will regret it. And that's for sure."

Adrien then crashed down into his bed and was fast asleep.

Seeing this, plagg got up and made his way to Tikki's owner's house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Plagg!"

When Plagg reached there, he had a disappointed look on his face.

"What's wrong with your owner?"

"I don't  know"

"She's hurt. Because of him." Tikki's eyes filled with tears. "First at school and then here? He's been a total jerk."

Plagg sighed. "I have to tell you something. He now hates Ladybug too."

"Wha-"

"Yes. He saw her detransform."

"I mean how-"

"Doesn't matter. We should do something so that she doesn't end up being akumatized"

"Right. We should go see Master Fu."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plagg and Tikki fly and arrive at Master Fu's.

"Plagg? Tikki? Why are you two here? You are not supposed to leave tour owner's side until and unless there's something really important."

Hearing the names of the two kwamis, Wayzz came flying to them.

"Yes Master. There's some serious problem. Mar-"

"You forgot the spell Tikki!" Plag prompted.

"Master, there's this Lila girl in her class. She has turned everyone against her." Tikki said.

"No one is ready to believe her."

"Not even Chat Noir?" The old man asked.

Plagg shook his head and narrated the whole story and what his owner had said about her.

"This is disastrous! If this goes out of hands, She could get Akumatized."

"What can we do master?" Tikki inquired.

"Ask Marinette to see me tomorrow."

"Yes Master."

Saying this, they both bid goodbye to the Master and Wayzz.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good Night Plagg. Hope things get better."

"Good Night Tikki."