Family reunion

"Oh my! Adrien is that you?"

"Yes, mom!" Adrien squeaked as he hugged Emilie "It's me. I missed you so much!"

"Look how much my sweetie has grown!" She said ruffling his hair "Wait... is that your girlfriend?"

"Yes mom, meet Marinette, my girlfriend!" He said as he broke away from the warm embrace and pulled Marinette towards him so that she could face her.

The woman who was standing in front of the bluenette was exactly how she had imagined. Her personality was wonderful. And she was beautiful, inside out.

"Hello, Marinette! It's really nice to meet you."

"I am pleased to meet you too, Mrs Agreste."

"Please call me Emilie, my dear." She said hugging her.

Meanwhile, the group of three were having a conversation, Gabriel was busy thanking the man who saved his beloved's life.

"How do I thank you? Is there anything I can do for you? It's only because of you my family is together again!"

"It's my job as a guardian. I am glad I could help you."

"Let me know if you need anything."

"Of course- er-"

"-Gabriel."

"Of course, Gabriel."

"Let's go!"

"Wait a minute Gabe!"

"What is it?"

"Can I talk to Dussu before we leave?"

"Here you go, miss," Fu said, handing the miraculous in her hand.

"Thank you-um"

"Fu." Emilie placed the miraculous on her and started talking to Dussu in a separate corner.

"Master, do we also need to return our miraculous?" Marinette asked as he turned to face her.

"Please keep it as a gift."

"Thank you! Thank you, Master! I promise we'll take good care of them!"

"I know you will."

"Bye Master!"

"Until next time!"

The four of them exited the place and as soon as Emilie saw her best friend Nathalie, she swallowed her in a big hug.

"Nath, it's been so long."

"I missed you two, Emilie."

They all sat down in the car when the blonde woman broke the silence.

"Marinette dear, please join us for dinner."

"Yes, Marinette, we'll love to have your company," Gabriel said.

"Thank you for inviting me, just let me inform my parents." She replied as Adrien threw her a smile which she gladly returned.

It was nearly dinner time so all five of them along with Plagg and Tikki were sitting in the huge dining room, waiting for dinner to arrive.

The Agreste mansion was no longer cold, it was lively once again, full of life and colour.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"And he was trying to set me up with Nino!"

"He did what?"

"He didn't know that I had the biggest crush on him. He even went-"