💭 not him knowing how I like to dress...This is Cute 💭

I grabbed my purse and Phone. If you wonder what I did with my hair. I just put it in a cute messy bun. While more messy then I did cute. I walked out my room making my way to Mikes room. He was Fucking Sleeping.

💭 nigga that could've been me. NOPE 💭

"WAKE. YOUR. BITCH. ASS. UP" I yelled Hitting him with a Pillow After every Word. He woke up mugging me.

"Finally Taking fucking Years" said Mike when he lifted the covers he was fully dress I'm talking bout. Curls Done, Shirt Ironed, with the shoes. He gets up then We walk down stairs. We only see Kay and Derek downstairs.

"Where every one at?" Asked mike As they turn to face us.

"Vallyk And Jay went shopping" said Kay

"Karla and JJ went out to eat" said Derek. I smiled knowing that they actually listened to me. Kay looked at me smiling.

"I see you a Little Dressed whats the Occasion?" Asked Kay

"You in my business?" I asked She got up Jumping and ran to me.

"Duhh I'm in yo business" she said Hugging me . I smiled but mugged her before she Pulled back.

"Don't do that" I said then she mugged me then we broke out laughing.

"Okay let go before she steals my Friend" said mike Mugging Kay making me laugh.

"Bye Whores" I said we walked Out. Getting into the car. We listen to Music Driving. No Auto by only the family

~ No Auto By Only the family ~

He got shot up in his shit, I hear he tryna flex
Never care so much, ran out of Woods, just pass the Dutch
Your homies died, you don't never slide, it ain't adding up
Get caught with a pipe, you out same night, you fed or what?
New opp pack in the air, this gas or what?
He'd still be alive right now, if you niggas ain't gas him up
Give my shortys steamers and guns, I tell them slide for none
Everybody with this gang-gang shit so they ain't dying for none
If she ain't fuckin' the first night, off the rip, I ain't buying her none

" where we going?" I asked mike bobbing my head to the music. He looked at me then back at the road.

"I know you hear me talking to you" I said Tapping on his shoulder. He looked at me again then back at the road.

"Pull over" I said Looking at the Window. This Dude started Speeding.

"See I like my Life slow down damn" I said Holding in for Dear life. Then the car came to a stop. I look out the window to see we was at a tattoo place.

"Mike?" I called cause What is this

"Ria" said mike.

"Why?" I asked he Just got out the car coming to my side. Opening the door. I got out but didn't move.

"You said you wanted to get tattoos when we first started dating...Let's get em" said mike and I smiled That he remembered. No bitch we not getting Matching Tatts that's Clown Shit.