✨ Chapter 80 ✨

~ 🦋💍 ~

Edrianna POV~                      ~ 1 year Later ~

~Day before wedding~

"Wake uppp- where tf she at!?" Asked Kay as she came barging in our room.

"MIKE where is she!?" Asked Jay. I was in the closet where Mike stuffed me.

"I don't know...y'all can leave now" said mike as he laid in the bed staring at the ceiling.

"Check the room" said Karla as the girl separated in search of me. I couldn't help but laugh.

"The Closet" said The girls in Unison as they walked towards the closet door. Mike hopped up and stood In front of the door.

"MOVE NIGGA we got shit to do today" said Karla Shoving him out the way and opened the door. I immediately fell out laughing.

"You gonna see her tmr Mike" laughed Jay as she helped me up. My mama told me something about I can't see my Fiancé for 24hrs till the wedding day so me and the girls are going to a hotel for the night.

"WHYYY ARE YOU LEAVING MEEEE!?" He yelled. This boy is always so extra but I'm the extra one. Shaking my fucking head.

"The boy are downstairs they stay with you..We got shit to do with the girls" said Kay grabbing my hand pulling me out the room with my duffel bag in my hand.

"Cmon kiddos" called out Karla the girls come running towards us.

"BYEEE FIANCÉ I LOVEEE YOUUU" I yelled leaving the house with him behind me like a lost puppy.

"I'm mad at you...I LOVE YOUUU TOOO WIFE TO BE" yelled Mike as I got in the car.

"WAIT" yelled JJ walking towards the car. Jay stepped on the gas so fucking fast when he was about to knock on the window.

"You ain't shit..you know that" I said laughing. We was listening to music as we drove to I don't know where.

"Where we going Mommy!?" Asked Mal from the back seat

"Get our nails done" said Jay pulling into the Nail salon plaza. Are friend group is small but we still had associates outside of us. A group of girls from school opened up a nails shop. They some Talented bitches.

"This hoes really names they shop 'Talented Bitches' I can't with this bitches" said Kay as We walked into the shop.

"SOON TO BE is hereeee" yelled the owner of the shop Maya she was a Lightskin girl with Big curls at the age of 22.

"WASSAM Talented Bitches" I said as we covered the kiddos ears.

"Cant have them cussing you know" said Karla as she walked to the brow tech. We was immediately seated cause we made an appointment.

"The babies are getting white with the Ring finger Royal blue" said Kay and then they got started

"Whatchu want Wah Colah" Asked Dee. she is my personal nail tech. She is a brown skin lady with short dreads. I showed her the picture and she got started.