✨Chapter 56✨

~ Murder on my mind ~

Previously on *Bad Love*

"I will always Be here...I love you Edrianna" said Jason and Then....

Present

Edrianna POV~

"NOOOO PLEASEEE" I yelled as tears fall down my Face As the Monitor does a Beeping Sound and the Line goes Straight. This means that he is no longer with us. The doctor came back in and so did the gang.

"I'm sorry Ms.Jones" said The Doctor patting my backs.

"Let's go Ria" mike said helping me up. I stood up I'll most falling back down. Mike kept me Stable. We exit the hospital on are way home.
All I could think is.

💭 Because of Bartis & Dejuane he ended up in the hospital. Because of them He was Unable to protect him self. Because of them he was able to get Poison. Now all I'm thinking about REVENGE. 💭

~ Murder on my mind by Ynw Melly ~

I wake up in the morning I got murder on my mind
AK47, MAC-11, Glocks, and 9s
And all these pussy niggas hating tryna
Knock me off my grind, but I can't let 'em do it
I got murder on my mind
Bitch I got murder on my mind (I got murder on my
Mind), I got murder on my mind (murder on my mind)
I got murder on my mind (I got murder
On my mind), I got murder on my mind
I got murder on my mind

We made it back to the house. Mike tried to walk me up to my room.

"they Must Die" I said Lowly. He looked at me confused.

"What!?" Asked mike

"THEY MUST DIE MIKE" I yelled the whole gang stops and looks at me.

"Because of them he gone. They Must Die" I said Trying to get out of mikes Grips.

"Ria maybe you should rest and let us take care of them" said Mike.

"No they took him from me So I need to do it" I said he didn't budge. He looked at everyone else.

"I think this will be good for her" said Kanan.

"Yeah Bro she needs let go some stress" said Karla as the gang shock there head yes.

*Sigh* "Okay But I'm going with you" said Mike I nodded. We made are way downstairs to the Basement. We see them sitting there. We walk I front of them. As they look up at us. They see the look on my face. They start to smile.

"Where's Jason?" Asked Bartis with a Evil smirk in his Face. I smack the shit of him.

"Who sent y'all?" I asked They both just looked at each other. I took a Knife slicing Dejuane Face. Making him groan in pain.

"WHO SENT YALL?" I yelled Because they thought I was Playing. It was Quite for a min before Someone spoke.

"You should've listen" said Bartis shaking his Head

"Listen to what?" Asked mike.

"The warning she Sent you..." said Dejuane