✨Chapter 22✨

~Who Am I??~

??? POV~

My name is (Mind Our Motherfucka). I lived in jersey Had a Beautiful family. One Daughter and a Fine ass Husband. You can Basically say a Happy home. Me being the messed up selfish person I am I Had to Fuck it up. I cheated and the person I cheated with wanted me to leave with him. Thing is he a crazy man he gets what he wants.I said no that's when all hell broke loose. let me Take you back to that day. Imma give my self a code name *Brook*. let's Call The Man *Damon*
________________________________
~Flash back Bitch~

I was going to meet up with Damon to tell him that I no longer want to have an affair with him cause we are both happily married. Guess that not what he wanted.

"Why did you want to meet with me Brook?" Said Damon
"I was with my wife and son today...you know you have me every other day" said Damon

"I know that what I wanted to talk to you about" I said he looked like he knew what I was about to say. He locked the doors to the car we was in.

"Well speak I'm all ears" said Damon with a smirk on his face

"Why did you have to lock the doors?" I asked Cause I'm not dying today

"Just in case this is heading where I think it's Heading" said Damon With a Smile on his Face But not Expression in his Eyes.

"I-I don't think we can do This Anymore" I said Point Back and forth to me and him. He sits there silently For a good Minute then started Laughing.

"What's Funny I'm being so serious" I asked as he Continued laughing Hysterically.now I frustrated

"Can you stop fucking laugh bitch I don't want to be with you no more" I yelled And His Laugh disappeared which made scared.

"Brook tell me you playing" said Damon Looking at me with a smile

"No I'm so Serio-" I said but before I can finish I was Being held agains the Window with a knife to my Neck. I cheated with a Maniac.

"See No That's what we not going to do okay....there is not Stoping what we have...Haha what we have is something special....We don't take Breaks"  said Damon still holding the knife against my neck kinda cutting it. I squeal in pain he lighten up a bit but not really so I can speak A little.

"B-but we are Married And We have kids...I-I we can't do this to them" I said But it made him furious.

"I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FUCKING CHILD....IF I CANT HAVE YOU NO ONE CAN....I WILL KILL YOUR DAUGHTER....But if you want her to live then your Leave Town with me" said Damon And right there and then I knew I had to make a Decision. It's either Live with out my baby or Live knowing my baby is alive and living.

"Can I have A Couple days to think please" I say then he lets me out of his grip.i got out his car and I was about to walk away

"Just know I have ears Everywhere so try to rebel....HAHA....you'll regret it" said Damon starting his car Driving away. I stood there Shooked and I cried my Eyes out but I thought to my self Imma bad Bitch you can't control me. I drove to the airport and Brought 3 plane ticket to Florida. I'm getting my family out of here. Before I went home I stoped at McDonald's I got My baby a Kids meal with a Fruit punch and hubby and I a salad.