✨Chapter 52✨

~ Red ~

* I don't know shit about the medical field so I'm making up things as I go bare with me again*

Edrianna POV~

It's been 2 weeks since the Incident. Mike was released Days Ago. Unfortunately Jason is still in a fucking Coma. The doctor said that the bullet didn't hit his heart completely it just hit a nerve that landed him into a coma. They also said that they wasn't able to fully remove the bullets just Fregaments. The said Everything is going fine So far.

I been going to see him everyday but my hours are close to Ending time because his family be with him all day. His Family officially Hates. They claim it's my fault he in here. I don't blame them Jason Don't do gangs. He an athlete. He plays Basketball and Football. He was so close to a scholarship. I feel like I fucked things up for him. Anyways

The doctor told me that he can hear me but he can't respond.

Im already talk to myself  on a daily... so this is really nothing... it's just talking to my self just with an Unconscious body next to me.

I'm just happy and grateful he is Alive. I'm currently on my way to the hospital now. I get there

"Helllooo" I say walking into the hospital. I been here so many times that some love me some don't

"AHHH she backkk" said a worker smiling waving at me while Some groaned in frustration.

"Shit I don't like y'all either anyways...I only like key and Diana." I said making my way to Jason's room.

"That's why he ain't swimming no more" yelled one of the workers I flicked her off laughing.
When I when there. I sit on the side of the bed. Talking to him. They was not playing he ain't swimming no more. Waves went from 360 to -2000 luckily I brought a few things.

"Maneee I gotta keep my Man fresh" I said To him brushing his Waves cause these nurses fucking with his hair. I then put on his Yellow Durag cause it was his Favorite one.

"Damn Baby they messin with your lips too dry ass shit" I chuckled pulling out his chapstick passing It on his lips. Then giving him a gentle kiss. Then I just keep talking to him about my day. I told the Hospital that during my Visiting Hours the camera's in his room must be cut off but open it when I leave.

"Today I woke up and I ate my first full meal in 2 weeks. It's been really hard with out you.... fuck I miss you so much.... but you going to be okay.... I'm gonna kill them Motherfuckas that did this to you.... they will die a Slow But painful death.... you don't know this side of me... but just know I'm crazy but we forever...I was thinking about getting a dog.... what do you think?... yeah me too.... We can name it together....OOOUUU I have good news I actually took your advice and I started taking cooking classes... I'm already top of my class.... I can't wait to cook for you.... I know what I'm getting you for Christmas... I'm not gonna tell you obviously bu-" I said talking to him then the door opens Walks in the nurse. She smiled at me softly. I look at the clock on the wall.

💭Damn it's Closing time already💭

"Thank you" I said to the lady. I got up and kissed Jason's Head.

"I'll be back tomorrow like always"
I said walking out I said bye to the workers sticking the middle fingers to the ones that Screamed