✨Chapter 61✨

~ Mission Cherry ~

Edrianna POV~

So after killing Bartis and Dejuane. I been planning to get to cherry. No I'm not going to kill her. I should but I'm not. Just cause that's my Bestfriend sister. I need to talk to her. She been working for my Mom. I need to know more. I need the girls help with this.

"Y.B.W" I yelled. Thats me and the girls saying. They came into my room. Jay sat in my bean bag Chair. Karla sat at my Vanity. She always playing with my shit. Kay laid on my bed. 

"Wassup" said Karla As she now trying on my new set of lipgloss.

"Why you always playing with my shit?" I asked Cause baby that shit limited Edition.

"Cause you always got this Exclusive shit" said Karla Shrugging.

"Anyways why you called us?" Asked Jay trying to get straight to the point.

"Damn I can Hang with my Girls?" I asked holding my heart looking heart.

"It's not that it just...I was about to get some" said Jay lifting her eyebrows doing that *you know what I mean* face.

"Watch you end up like Kay" I said Laughing. Cause these two always Fucking.

"I meeannnnn Shiii" said Jay Rubbing her stomach. Are mouths Dropped as we stared at her.

"Nahh I'm playing...maybe after Kay Baby" said Jay smiling. Crazy bitch. We all just laughed. We end up joking around for a Hour.

*THUD*

"BITCHHH" Kay yelled Laughing her ass off. I was trying to do a Tik tok challenge. The Backpack shit with Karla. This bitch dropped me.

"It's not funny" I said in a baby voice Rubbing my stomach I fell stomach first. I sat on the bed.

"Okay okay so the reason why I called y'all in her...I wanna have a sit down with Cherry" I said and they looked at me crazy.

"Cherry the bitch that tried to kill you?" Asked Karla

"Y-" I said but was cut off my Jay

"The bitch that kidnapped us?" Asked Jay

"Yeah I kn-" I said but was cut off my Kay

"The bitch that stole your boyfriend?" Asked Kay.

"Could y'all-" I said but was interrupted by The boys

"The bitch that's working with you mom to kill you And Helped then kill your boyfriend?" Asked the boys then they walked out. They always listening to some shit. Nosey Motherfuckas.

"Can y'all stfu and let me speak damn" I said Laughing.

"Yeah go ahead" said The girls.

"I wanna talk to her found out what she knows about My Mom then-" I said but they couldn't hold it

" then we KILL her" said Kay. Laughing so ugly.