✨Chapter 68✨

~ Now What!? ~

Previously on *Bad Love*

*POWH*

Everything went Black

Present

Jason POV~

Did you guys miss me? Well that's too damn bad. I don't know if I'm here to stay that depending on how a bad bitch is feeling about me.

Daddy you can stay as long as you want 😘~pimpsxwap

So I know y'all probably wondering what happened to me, where I was, and how I been?. While in the hospital Edrianna birth mother came to me with a deal.

Fake my death and leave or Just Die

And obviously I chose to fucking live. Yes I loved Edrianna but I love my life more. I wasn't  going to come back because I have a little life in  Florida. I have a Pregnant girlfriend and we have one Son name Mac Jason. MJ for short but She told me to come over here.

I just wanted to pop in and out and more on. I'm not trying to leave my girl alone in Florida while pregnant. She think I'm on a Work trip.

I didn't mean for her to Get upset but I under stand.

Asia POV~

We just pulled up to the abandon warehouse. We have Edrianna in the back trunk unconscious.

"Grab Ha legs imma get her arms" I told Talyeh and that's what we did. Talyeh but her head in between her thighs and had Ria legs on her shoulders.

"Damn Ha Pussy smell good" said Talyeh. I ain't say nothing cause I didn't know what to say this Bitches are weird.

"Ouuu let me Smell" said ???. We then set Edrianna up in the Place and we was just going to wait for her to wake up.

Edrianna POV~

I wake up to see that I'm tied up in a chair with something over my eyes. I try getting out these Motherfuckas used Chains.

"Can you stop! I had to watch yo fuck ass last night I couldn't sleep" said ??? It was dark plus the thing over my eyes.

"Ohh my bad was I suppose TO GIVE A FUCK" I yelled the last part. I heard Noises then I felt the a hard sharp sting on my left Cheek.

"Why you you say that!? So rude" said ??? Then she left.

"But didn't she just call me a Fuck ass...Sigh" I said to my self but I wasn't alone.

"Are you okay!?" Asked a Soft voice.

"Umm I mean I'm tied up and I just got slapped...but yeah I'm okay" I said Cause Like I don't know.

"Well That's why yo ass tied up bitch" said The Soft voice I promise I was scared she went from  pink bows and Tutus to Fuck yo homie he dead.

I was about to say something when I heard the door open. I heard Multiple footsteps. Fucking football Team. Soon The Thing That was covering my eyes was Snatched off my face.