✨Chapter 63✨

~ Extra Bitch ~

Previously on *Bad Love*

"POW POW"

Present

Edrianna POV~

I hopped up out my sleep grabbing my gun from under my Pillow. Making my way to Kanans room. Just to make sure Cherry ain't on no sneaky shit. I walked in there to see Kanan holding a Gun staring out the window. While Cherry is Sleeping.

"Heavy ass Sleeper" I mumbled. Kanan turned around Fast as fuck pointing the gun at me.

"Chill best chill" I said Pointing my gun at him. He looked at me and mugged me.

"Don't be sneaking Up on me and shit..I know you heard them shots" said Kanan putting his gun down as I did the same. I walked over to Cherry and Woke her up

"Wake up Bitch" I said Shaking the shit outta Her. She looked at me with a mug in her face.

"Mmcht what?" She asked sitting up looking at the time. I just walked out the room with them both following me. We made our way to Mikes Room to check on him. Every one was already in there.

"Did ya-?" Asked JJ but was Cut off by the sound of Gun shots making us Drop to the ground.

*POW POW*

We covered our head as Mikes Window Shattered. We crawled Out the room making our way to the living room as shots rang around the house.

"Vallyk go check the Cameras" I told Vally as Him and Jay Crawled to the office We had downstairs.

"Bitch your fatass Hungry?" Asked JJ as I crawled To the kitchen opening up the Cabinet pulling out a poptart.

"Ouuu pass me one" said Kay and Karla

"Me too" said Cherry I looked at her then back at the pop tart

*POW POW*

"Mmcht" I said Crawling back to the living room giving them the pop tart. Vallyk and Jay came back.

"Y'all some nasty bitches..Weirdo" said Derek laughing As Vallyk came back with Hickeys On his Neck and jay had 3 big Ones on her chest.

"Who our side shooting up are house?...or did y'all forget" I asked laughing. Jay just blushed.

"There this boy In the Front...he looks around 20...25 type shit" said Vallyk as Mike came to me and took my poptart out my hand And started eating it. Making me Mug him cause.

"I should Shot yo ass" I said shaking my head picking up my gun.

"Cmon let's kill this fool" I said crawling to the door.

"Wait Some one go to the window right there and Distract him" said Karla we nodded.

*POW POW*

"Okay cause now he fucking up our shit" said Kay going to the window with Derek they started tapping on the window making him look they way pointing the gun at the window. Before he could shoot. I opened the door and shot him in his legs making him fall. JJ and Mike Ran to him. Mike pistol whipped him making him pass out. They then brought him in the house bringing him to the Basement.