✨Chapter 69✨

~ To Freedom ~

Edrianna POV~

I woke up with a pounding pain all over my body. I look down to see a plate of food at my feet.

"EAT IT" yelled Asia I look up to see her standing right there.

"Why are you yelling it's to early fo allat" I said softly cause my throat is hurting from her throwing an apple at it.

"You lucky I'm not in the mood for violence right now" said Asia walking away. I just sat there and cried even crying hurt. I was in pain.

"Micheal Please help" I whispered as I cried more.

No I didn't eat the food Tf I look like POISON

Kaylah POV~

I was laying with Derek. Chilling trying not to Stress that my Bestfriend/ in-law is missing. I ant stress cause of the baby. I had an Idea.

"Ouuu baby girl get my laptop from Jay" I said and he hooked up to go get it.

What we didn't tell y'all was that we all have a Special Talent. I'm the Hacker of the Group. I'm good with Computers and electronics.

"Hmm. Why you needed it!?" Asked Derek.

"Imma hacking into the security cameras of six flags so I can find the car then imma track the car through the street cams" I Said he nodded as I started Tapping away

CANT hide NOTHING from me

Mikarla POV~

I'm the Flirt of the group. I'm good and Getting what i want. I usually Seduce our Drug and Gun suppliers. I also Seduce are Distributors so they can Drop twice the amount of Product and  still get paid the same.

MORE Product sold MORE money for US

Jade Marie POV~

I'm in charge of the Dealing. I'm good at selling and marketing. I make deals with other gangs. So we could Sell on there Territory.

That's why me and Karla always together. When I go make Deals with others Leaders. She comes so she can secretly Seduce them and they always Give in.

DONT underestimate ME Very much MANIPULATIVE

Derek POV~

I'm the Boy version of Mikarla. I seduce our Females Leaders or Distributers. All I really do is give them that

LIGHTSKIN FACE

Always works.

Vallyk POV~

I'm the Muscle of the group. I take boxing so I'm really good with my Hands. I like to Physically Hurt people.

I'll whip my gun out if I have to but I prefer to fight like a Real Man.

DONT let this BABYFACE fool You.