✨Chapter 67✨

~Run ins~

Edrianna POV~                     ~ day 2 ~

We did a whole bunch of stuff day. We went to The zoo, aquarium, we even went Ice skating. Never again. It's was Mikes and Vallyk Idea. Kay had to stay home cause we couldn't risk her falling.

"You still mad at me Ma?" Asked mike. Yes I was made I told this bitch not to let me go he fucking let me go. I bussed my ass. I was fucking crying and shit plus the floor was cold asf.

"..."

"Maaaa I said I was sorry" said mike as he got into my bed and Went under the covers. I pushed him off I was mad.

"Okay" said Mike as he got up off the floor and Left. I guess he went to his room. I laid there thinking.

"Ughhh stupid bitch" I said Getting up Walking to his room seeing him laying down shirtless on the bed with his Arms over his Eyes.

I got on the bed and laid on top of him. He snakes his Arm around my Waist with the other still covering his eyes.

I know I know wasn't I just mad

💭fuck up...I like being under Him💭

"So you not mad no more?" Asked mike

"..."

"Nahh Bro you cant come in here and still be mad" said mike

"I'm not yo bro" I said Lowly

"Speak up" said mike

"I'm.Not.Yo.Fucking.Bro" I said loudly Stop after each word.

"Lose yo Fucking attitude" said mike I could hear the anger in his voice

💭fuck it out of me💭

"Make me Bitch" I said lowly but highly so he could hear it.

"Keep playing with me" said mike as he flipped us over now he on top.

⚠️❗️Smut Warning ❗️⚠️

Mike was now on top of me kissing. He traveled down to my neck leaving wet kisses. He gently took off my Top leaving me in my bra. He went back to kissing on my neck this time leave Big dark hickeys traveling to my stomach.

He wrote "Mikey's 🖤" in hickeys

He begin to Pull down my shorts with my panties leaving me Bottomless. He looks me in my eyes before Placing a Wet kiss on my Box.

He begins to lick and eat. All you could hear is my Moaning. I run my fingers through his Tight curls. He begin to go faster causing me to slightly push his head.

"Fuckkk Mikeyyy" I whined as I feel my stomach begin to turn. He wraps his arms around my legs locking them in place.

"M-Mikeyyy imm-" I moaned as I released and he licked me clean. He got up about to Get a rag.

"Fuck me Mikey" I said lowly but loud enough so he could hear. He removed his Bottoms. He was already hard.

He aligned his tool with the Entrance of my box. He looks me in my eyes as I look into his. He slowly begin to insert.