✨Chapter 46✨

~Memory Slate~

Man POV~

So I realized that in order to get something done. I have to do that shit myself. Can't Depend in these Slow minded people. I need that Flashdrive and I need that bitch Now. I have a perfect plan.

Edrianna POV~

So today is school. Ughh I don't got time for the Bullshit today. I got out my bed and went to take my shower. When I finished. I put on a simple Pink crop top and Black Jeans with light pink vans. I left my hair out today. It needs to breath. I walk down stairs to see everybody waiting on me.

"Finally" said Mike

"Right" said TG

"Unt Unt don't even....I don't even take that long" I said rolling my eyes going to get me a poptart.

"Don't touch my Shit" said JJ slapping my hands making me drop the poptart.

"Little bitch" I whispered as we started Leaving the House. I was the last one to exit cause I went back and got me a new poptart.

We in the car driving I'm seating next to mike. As Karla driving JJ is in the passenger seat. I'm secretly eating the poptart.

"SHE GOT ANOTHER ONE" yelled mike When I tell you JJ head snapped back so Quick

"STOPPP" I yelled as JJ snatched it from me eating it in my face. I punched mike in his arm

"Manne fuck you" I said to mike as he just laughed little did they know I took one of Derek's Gatorades and Vallyk Chips. We finally arrived to the school. We get out the car walking to the entrance.

"RIANNNA" yelled Derek and Vallyk As they chase me Through out the parking lot.

"STOP TAKING MY FOOD" yelled Vallyk. He threw his bag at me making me fall.

"OWEEE" I yelled as I lay on the floor. In pain it ain't hurt that bad but I'm dramatic. We got attention from the students and Staff outside.

"Girl get up" said Kay as I pretend to twist my legs.

"Dramatic in human form" said Jay as they laugh. Mike comes over to me

"OWWWW" I yelled Then a security walk over to us. It was one of my favorite securities. I call her ma For short. I tell her everything.

"What happened?" Asked The security

"Nothing-" said Mike

"Owww I cant move" I said Faking the pain

"Take me to the nurse" I said Cover my face

"Jeff & Jason come help Ha" said Security cause me to smile cause she knew what she was doing. I told her I found those Dudes Attractive.

"We can help her" said mike I looked at him and shook my head no. The girl knew why so they was just laughing

"Boy please go to class...I got this" said the Security. The boys came and helped me up. Jason carried me Bridal style making me Blush. Mike looked pissed of then Talyeh made her way over here.