✨Chapter 39✨

~The talk~

Edrianna POV~     ~2 weeks Later~

I was sleeping then all of a sudden I woke up. I hate when that happens. I didn't want to see no one today. It's been 2 weeks everything went down. Mike and I never had The Talk. I still be there for him when he needs it but other then that we don't talk. We keep are distance. I got up and went to go take a shower. I put this on with out the shoes just the socks and without the accessories then I went back to sleep.

I was Sleeping when I was woken by Them big head ass Girls shaking me

I was Sleeping when I was woken by Them big head ass Girls shaking me. I groan getting up. I sit up and I have a rest bitch face. I don't like being Woken up. Especially after a Break let me Be. They waited a couple minutes before saying anything cause usually is you wake me up like this I yell or I hit but today I didn't have the energy. I been crying all Night. I'm emotionally and Physically Drained.

"Good morning Ria" said TG. I look down

💭Good morning my ass💭

"Morning" I said giving no expression. They looked at me with Sorry eyes. I knew that I could take My pain out on them I won't

"I'm sorry guys...I'm just hurting right now" I said the girl nod they head yes.

"We understand" said TG. I then look at my door to see a pair of shoes standing there. I instantly knew who it was cause I brought them.

"I think it's time y'all talk" said Kay making me look at her with a stank face

"It's for the best Ria....and you know that" said Jay then I gave her a stank as well

"Mane stop with the stank face....we just think it's time...you don't have too okay...plus he wanted to" said Karla and I gave her a stank face too then it's changes to no expression when Jay taps my Leg.

"Okay Fine" I said They smiles and Got up patting mikes back on the way out they whispered in his Ear but they can't whisper for shit

"Good Luck with that one" said Jay
"She hard headed asf" said Karla making me throw a pillow at her but it hits mike instead.

💭 That's good bitch you deserve it...should've been a Brick💭

Mike just stands there. Didn't this dude want to talk. Why he just standing there. I could have been sleep. I should just tell him to leave. Why he looking at me like that like he tryna read my mind. Don't give him a stank face Ria. Say something or your gonna make him leave

💭leave bitch damn💭

"Well are you gonna come sit down...and Have this "Talk" with me or...." I said trying not to sound like a bitch. He then walks over to me and Seats in my desk Chair. I sigh and pat the bed Signaling him to come sit on the bed next to me. He those that. It's quite for a minute. None of us know what to say.