||Twentyeight||⛓

Fuck y'all hoes that don't vote !!! Rs cuz this book coming to and end and the way these votes looking I might not be doing a second book.

But thank you to then ones who vote!!!🥰

Anyways,

Check in!!!

||trulondrick/maniac||
Broward,Florida
Dec.17

"You been sleeping all day tink" I said rubbing holding ha in my lap

Ever since we got back home from the hostage hasn't been ha self.

She been sleeping for long periods of time.

She spend time with the twins.

But everytime I ask ha if anything wrong she ignore me shutting me out.

"I know it's just my body is always tired and I try to keep myself awake" she said as I helped her up.

"Where tremani and I'zmir" she asked as she did her hygiene.

"Tre up but mir sleep" I said going to get tre from his room.

He was on his back smiling as he watched the lights from his pillow pet.

"Cmere lil nigga" I said kissing his forehead and placing him in my arms making sure to support his kneck.

"Look at mommy baby" she cooed as I handed him to her.

I'm so thankful to have ha as the mother of my kids.

Cuz these some beautiful ass kids. If I had with any other of my hoes.

Them shits would've been a walking abortion.

"Kash called me and said that they was coming over" she said changing his diaper as he played with hands.

His eyes is just like my mommas eyes which is hazel brown.

"Yeah, you got him and I'll get mir ready" I asked.

"Leave my dooda alone let him sleep" she said smiling.

"Ight when that nigga up all night crying don't say nun" I said going to get him.

Ima nut in ha again.

"Dada here" i said taking him in their bathroom.

I placed him in his baby tub being carful not to hurt him or bump into anything.

That shit would kill me if I hurt him.

I done became a lil more softer. Now that they here I guess you could say that's good.

I put the rag under some warm water and poured some soap in it washing all over.

As I was washing him off I noticed he was sleep.

This nigga love his sleep. Shi I do too but not as much as him.

I dried him off then went to his closet.

His momma always try and put on the ugly ass daisy duke ass shorts.

I grabbed a white onesie for a under shirt. Then I grabbed his black polo sweatsuit and a hat.

His shoes were to big but I still em on anyway.

Then I brushed his hair a lil bit.

I heard something fall then I heard crying

I rushed to the room seeing her collapsed on the ground holding her head.

Seeing tremani on the bed I guess Being frightened by the noise.

I sat mir do his brother. And went to help her up.

"You Ight D" I said setting her in the bed.

I honestly hated seeing her like this.

She was tired,drained and worst of all she was keep it inside what hurt me the most.

"I'm alright" she said laying back.

day tell me cuz I wanna see you happy ever since we got out the hospital you been distant with me" I said.

"Tru, I'm hurting my body aches every time I move a muscle and I always feel tired"

"I can't even hold my sons or even you without hurting"

"To be honest I feel like my day is coming soon I can't take it anymore"

"I'd rather tell the truth that keep it in just know I love you and them" she said holding my face as tears escaped from my eyes.

We sat in silence as the Tv played.

"We can take you back to the hospital ma but you can't leave me I can't do this by myself" I said as she held my head.

"Look in the dresser" she said pointing to the top one.

I dug in there seeing a already opened envelope.

"I didn't tell you but I have lung cancer from what every drug was in my body that I don't even know how it got there in the first place" she said.

I read the paper seeing documents and 99.9% percent certification that she had lung cancer.

"Dawg" I said dropping the paper.

I held my face in my hands trying to hold my tears in. But then mfs kept coming.

I haven't cried in a long time. And this right here was my breaking point.

_____________

Only a few more chapters left........

Vote...

Thoughts 💭

Get my votes up cuz I got all these drafts!

Tee3 outchea,🙆🏾‍♀️🙋🏾‍♀️