||twentyfour||

Check in!!!!!

||Sack||
Broward,FL
Dec.6

"Savion come get your son I'm finna get in the shower " Mena said as I paused the game

"Why he ain't got no clothes on" I said holding him in my arms. He only had a pamper on.

"Cuz his shitty ass needs changing" she said running out the room.

Ian finna change this mfer. Shut be stronger than the weed I smoke.

I'm finna call day pregnant ass.

I just had me son dec. 1 I haven't told nobody yet. And I think ima keep him a secret.

Only people who know is meech cuz that my brother and now day finna found out.

I haven't even told my momma cuz I know she gon cuz me tf out.

Me and Mena ain't together nomo but at one we was tight. I still got live for ha tho.

"Day you know how to change a baby diaper" I asked flipping the camera around.

She started screaming.

"Sack when you had a baby" she said smiling in the camera.

"Dec. 1st but can you come change this shitty ass diaper" I said as he mugged me.

"What's his name" she said cooing

"Dayvon Maurice willams" I said.

"You tell auntie" she said looking like she was getting out the car.

"Not yet ima tell ha soon but she gon cuss me out" I said.

"I'm at the door" she said then hanging up.

I unlocked the door letting her in then bringing the baby and his diapers and shit.

"Awwww look at him" she said.

"Can believe you pregnant this shit weird" I said looking at her belly.

"Me neither but shit life happens" she said putting a onesie on.

"The baby shower dis Friday and remember bring 2 or more gifts because I'm having twins" she said.

"Ima spoil my nephews" I said smiling.

"Meech needa gon head and have another one"  she said.

"Not with Tee crazy asd she had a ghetto ass Sesame Street and the Cookie Monster was twerking on me" I said laughing thinking about that day.

"Tee is just crazy as hell" day said.

"Lil fine self" she said as he smiled at ha.

"Ima be over you house later on cuz his momma gotta work" I said getting on my phone.

"Alright ima be there tryna decorate the baby rooms" she said as I helped ha up.

"Preciate the diaper change"I said walking outside with ha to ha car.

"Your welcome and bye lil handsome" she said.

"Menaaaa" I said yelling as he laid on my shoulder. As I walked upstairs.

I went laid him down in his room.

"What boy" she said as she curled her hair.

"What time you gotta go to work" I said dry humping her leg.

"Savion stop" she said laughing.

"I'm bout to leave now I get off late so you could drop him off at my momma house or yours" she said.

"Ima keep em at my house I'll bring you lunch cuz Ian got shit to do" I said running my fingers through ha hair.

"Youn got to pack his bag is already packed it's under the changing table" she said.

"Ight" I put him in his car seat and grabbed his bag throwing it around my shoulder.

I struggled to buckle him in but eventually got it.

"Can I get a ride my car not starting" she said I nodded as she got in.

I played Fantasia and started singing the lyrics to ha.

"I put your picture on my mirror Start to blush when somebody says your name"

"In my stomach there's a pain See you walk in my direction"

"I go the other way"

"I start to stutter when I speak Start to stand but my knees go weak"

"What's happening to me?

"In the dark, can you tell me what it means?"

"Boy, you cannot sing" she said.

I started to sing again put she popped me in my throat.

"You so abusive probably be hitting my son" I said shaking me head as I pulled in the hospital.

She was about to get out the car when I pulled ha back in.

"Gimmie me a kiss" I said.

She rolled ha eyes tryna kiss me onna cheek but I pulled ha in.

"Have a good day at work sweetie" I said then pulling off. I started blasting music.

Then stopped shit I forgot I got a new born back Thea.

I saw he was sleep and went back to bumpin music.

Father of the year 👍🏽

____________

Vote

Comment

Thoughts?

Y'all want more sack Povs?

Bye,🌚