||thirteen||⛓

Check in!!

||Day'shauna(drilla)reed||
Broward,FL
Nov.2

2

"It's so many niggas out here" I said sticking my tongue out and twerkin on kash as she hyped me up

So niggas from our hood always have this event out in the county. Where we have dirt bikes,four wheelers,street races.

It's Big event and he'll host it every month or so. Just to give back to the community.

It was kids running around and babymommas talking shit.

My arm was still in a cast but it was Getting better.

So if they think that Ian riding on a dirt bike with one of these fione ass niggas.

They got life itself fucked up.

And they got the mfn big ass slipping slide. One nigga died last year Cuz he put cooking oil and slipped on his head. That's mf cracked all the way open.

Shit was funny as hell.

"you just keep thinking yo won't get yo ass beat" maniac said snatching my shorts down.

"And won't tf" I said throwing a lil sum on him as he mugged me.

I saw a funnel cake truck. and I love me some funnel cake anyone else.

As I was walking I saw this boy and his girl int he line.

The boy just happened to look back at me and lick his lips.

Ian the type to fuck up a happy home but I'll fuck up ha apartment.

Cuz he was a li cute thang.

If his ass keep looking at me like dat. He ain't gon have no girlfriend.

She talking to him and he staring at me.

Like damn Ian know you like handicap bitches. Is it my sexy ass cast that appeals to you the most.