||fourteen||⛓

Check in!!

(This chp finna be a li short😊or not )

||Day'shauna(drilla)reed||
Broward,FL
Nov.3

"Yo ass ready to get back on the streets" big said laughing as I walked into his office

"My shoulder still hurt nigga but that's not what came here for" I said.

He looked at me waiting for me to continue.

"Who shot me" I asked.

"Don't worry bout it it's handled" he said about to walk away.

"Aht Aht come hea just tell me" I said.

"Can't do that" he said shaking his head.

"Just tell me I got a right to know and I know the streets talk so I could easily go ask around" I said.

We had a staring contest and I could tell he was about to crack. Made me go soft on me.

"Red and ha crew she was mad about you killing ha brother somehow the word got out" he said.

I started pacing around. I'm gon kill this bitch.

Ion even wanna waste a bullet on her ass. I wanna straight up take this to street.

I'm talm bout some straight hood shit.

That bitch a dyke and she built like a damn man. And I head her ass bring knifes to fights.

She always keep about 20 niggas and bitches with ha.

But she don't know I used to fight niggas to put food on the table for myself.

Why? I don't know shit I was a bad ass kid.

My momma was dead ass hell. And Ian really give af about life.

"I hope yo ass ain't thinking about doing stupid shit" he said.

Yes❤️

I got my phone out and called kash.

"Wassup my good pussy sister" she said sticking her tounge out as she made some cookies.

"Call yo cousins up I'm finna fight this bitch red" I said.

Kash got some crazy country ass cousins. Them mfs fifth barefoot and will beat yo ass.